Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Campfire Treats

Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld has the perfect campfire treats! Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 10:10:15 -0700

I love Orange muffins..Yum! -growls low-

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:08:34 -0700

Stuffed apples... they all look good (:

shopoholic21
shopoholic21 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:49:41 -0700

yeh smores r much better

Cam922

tbear1234 wrote:
2012-06-13 09:37:02 -0700

Jabat517 dont be hatin smile

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-05 15:21:11 -0700

all of those look so nasty!Tongue Out

OhDarlingLuv♥
OhDarlingLuv♥ wrote:
2012-06-05 06:55:45 -0700

in totally going to try this, this summer

NemaniPu
NemaniPu wrote:
2012-06-04 16:15:03 -0700

its good to go camping with fam and friends but i hav to take my phone with me because if i couldn't,i wouldn't go at all

Poll

Best Thing About Camp?

• Making new friends.
  • Playing pranks on camp counselors.
  • Toasting marshmallows over the campfire.
  • Being away from my parents!

Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_glee micro
Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes!
Micro_apple crisp micro
Spring is the season of rainy days. Indulge in comfort food that will warm you up from the inside!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)