Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Campfire Treats

Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld has the perfect campfire treats! Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-04 10:10:15 -0700

I love Orange muffins..Yum! -growls low-

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:08:34 -0700

Stuffed apples... they all look good (:

shopoholic21
shopoholic21 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:49:41 -0700

yeh smores r much better

Cam922

tbear1234 wrote:
2012-06-13 09:37:02 -0700

Jabat517 dont be hatin smile

jabat517
jabat517 wrote:
2012-06-05 15:21:11 -0700

all of those look so nasty!Tongue Out

OhDarlingLuv♥
OhDarlingLuv♥ wrote:
2012-06-05 06:55:45 -0700

in totally going to try this, this summer

NemaniPu
NemaniPu wrote:
2012-06-04 16:15:03 -0700

its good to go camping with fam and friends but i hav to take my phone with me because if i couldn't,i wouldn't go at all

Poll

Best Thing About Camp?

• Making new friends.
  • Playing pranks on camp counselors.
  • Toasting marshmallows over the campfire.
  • Being away from my parents!

Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_glee micro
Treat your mom this Mother’s Day with special Kidzworld Kitchen recipes!
Micro_apple crisp micro
Spring is the season of rainy days. Indulge in comfort food that will warm you up from the inside!
Micro_kitchen micro
It’s the season for eggs and chocolate! Greet this fun spring holiday with some cute and unique r...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance