Comments

Science Project: Balloon Rocket Car

Never thought you could do rocket science? Well, think again. This project uses the basic principles that send rockets to the moon. You won’t need jet fuel though, just a balloon. Back to Article

graceprimrosemoses
graceprimrosemoses wrote:
2013-06-11 11:46:30 -0700

I going to have try to make it for my childish brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-26 11:06:17 -0700

Haha! I will make this toy for my little sister!!!

Jahja143

membershipgirl wrote:
2012-06-09 04:45:55 -0700

Cool xD

anonomys
anonomys wrote:
2012-06-08 07:05:02 -0700

thats cool ima like it smile

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-06-07 13:58:00 -0700

cool(:

What Rocket Should the ChuChus Escape on?

• A Rocket to Mars.
  • The USS Enterprise is the best.
  • The Millenium Falcon is way faster.
  • Don't run, get the Death Star and blast those KapuKapus!

Micro_micro_hotdog
On these fast approaching summer days have you noticed how when you’re out in the sun you’re so m...
Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Calling all young and aspiring scientists (and astronauts)! The new Cosmic Rocket by 4M makes sci...
Our little corner of the universe is full of planets, moons, and a sun. How much do you know abou...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!