Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Science Project: Balloon Rocket Car

Never thought you could do rocket science? Well, think again. This project uses the basic principles that send rockets to the moon. You won’t need jet fuel though, just a balloon. Back to Article

graceprimrosemoses
graceprimrosemoses wrote:
2013-06-11 11:46:30 -0700

I going to have try to make it for my childish brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-03-26 11:06:17 -0700

Haha! I will make this toy for my little sister!!!

Jahja143

membershipgirl wrote:
2012-06-09 04:45:55 -0700

Cool xD

anonomys
anonomys wrote:
2012-06-08 07:05:02 -0700

thats cool ima like it smile

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-06-07 13:58:00 -0700

cool(:

What Rocket Should the ChuChus Escape on?

• A Rocket to Mars.
  • The USS Enterprise is the best.
  • The Millenium Falcon is way faster.
  • Don't run, get the Death Star and blast those KapuKapus!

Micro_micro_hotdog
On these fast approaching summer days have you noticed how when you’re out in the sun you’re so m...
Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Calling all young and aspiring scientists (and astronauts)! The new Cosmic Rocket by 4M makes sci...
Our little corner of the universe is full of planets, moons, and a sun. How much do you know abou...

Random in the forums

Keeko21
Keeko21 posted in Debating:
No because the bully doesn't actually 'kill' the victim. They only make them want to kill them self
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
I just began 'Let the Right One In' by John Ajvide Lindqvist. This is just morose and an unrelentingly disturbing book, but I appreciate the more artful/aware creation of interpretive fiction. I cannot say the same for most escape literature. However, IMHO, it doesnt really matter what you're reading... just so long as you can enjoy the books you read :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"FireWolfRain" wrote:@Shae Exactly. :D @Mark What do you think? Hmmm?Divorce or Counseling? OR YOU COULD HYPNOSIS  HIM! Yeah. I still don't get how you're a wife, when you'rea boy.... Yeah ah be going ta divorce him otay? Otay? See uh gurl need ta git sumtin outta dis so imma jus take all his stuff imma take him to court and im getting waz mine. Bet money imma get mine.
FireWolfRain
Okay. bye.
FireWolfRain
"shae508" wrote: "FireWolfRain" wrote: @Shae Uhh... change the topic.  How do you feel when you just vomit up poison sumac?  :D Horrible, I wanted to be the only one who didn't vomit. She already had to sallow it. XC Well, uh. Nat didn't want to, either, but the sight of barf is really gross... That reminds me! WHATS YER FAV FOOD?