Comments

Miley Cyrus Fun Facts!

Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensation and an actress, and more recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth! Find out more about her in Miley Cyrus Fun Facts! Back to Article

Epsilon117
Epsilon117 wrote:
2014-02-21 17:19:54 -0800

I don't listen to much pop music, but I'm not a fan of hers. Indifferent

glittersilly01
glittersilly01 wrote:
2014-02-15 09:46:19 -0800

I love Miley Cyrus not how she looks her hair isn't the cutest but she has a pretty face and she write
good songs especially "adore you"

0bunnybig
0bunnybig wrote:
2014-02-13 12:36:42 -0800

I hate her now her songs are good

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2014-02-12 18:32:06 -0800

-e her anymore

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2014-02-12 18:31:58 -0800

I loved Miley when she was younger, when she played Hannah. But she changed. I cant like her anymore.

Ashleybear12
Ashleybear12 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:50:27 -0800

Miley just expresses her self differently

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:48:55 -0800

*days

alana912
alana912 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:48:45 -0800

uh i miss the day when she played the role for Hannah Montana -_-

tyra25
tyra25 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:46:01 -0800

she has got to get a life and quit twerking

-Primrose--_-
-Primrose--_- wrote:
2014-02-12 14:39:23 -0800

i used to like that miley, but now she ia just a dirty ####

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:27:49 -0800

uh have no botox dont t^erk

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-02-12 13:55:48 -0800

aaaaaand nobody cares.

LiLDaimar
LiLDaimar wrote:
2014-02-12 13:26:56 -0800

ew

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-12 00:00:12 -0800

nah, she will stop when she wants to stop trying to convince me to love miley.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:59:52 -0800

dont bother. you have no good things to try and make me feel guilty.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:54:29 -0800

You know, I give up. I am not even going to say anything else because you obviously don't understand anything I am telling you. Goodbye, and please don't bother replying because I am not going to come back here and reply to you.

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-11 23:53:11 -0800

lolz u guys stop it........

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:51:06 -0800

alright, you finally started to stop being ignorant, and i say this is to my face, because you have youre picture, and youre saying someone youre a person, and youre typing something, and that thought comes from youre head and your head is attached to you face, right? thats why i say that. and i didnt want too, either, but i dont like it when people start hating on my for my opinion.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:48:44 -0800

Finally, this has been going on forever. Jsyk, I didn't insult you. Also, we are on the internet, so its not to your face. K, now, I am sure you are a very nice person and all, but you take things the wrong way. I didn't mean to start an argument. I just don't want you to hate on someone you don't know. I have wasted a lot of time here arguing with you, so I will say this: this is the end of the argument. Go do those more important things and talk to someone you actually care about, k? Bye smile

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:48:40 -0800

she started it by attacking me because of my opinon

Demi-poll

Are you on Team Lovato or Team Cyrus?

• Team Lovato
  • Team Cyrus
  • I love both of them!
  • Neither

Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_liam-micro
21-year-old Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth just landed the role of love interest Gale Hawthorne in t...
Micro_hannah montana forever final season_micro
If you’re a Hannah Montana fan, we’ve got good news and bad news. First, the bad: the hit Disney ...
Micro_the last song_micro
Ready to shed some tears? Miley Cyrus has her first adult role in this Nicholas Sparks adaptation...
Micro_jaden-will-micro
Ever wish your dad was as cool as Superman or your mom as awesome as the Spice Girls? When Percy ...
Micro_miley cyrus_micro
She may be the daughter of a country music star but Miley Cyrus has definitely made a name for he...

Entertainment in the forums

unicorngirl43
Yo mama so ugly the minecraft creepers run away from her!
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Celebs:
"Cutiebee12" wrote:Did they show their daughter? Kim or Beyonce? Beyonce did, a while back and there's also a magazine article thing about them as a family, I don't remember which one exactly. And as for Kim, she ADVERTISES her daughter.
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Celebs:
"blakbutterfly" wrote:I don't know WHY they should.They are a great couple and every marriage has up and downs. And its not the two of them should think of, they do have a daughter and they should also think about them. Despite whats' on media constantly, I do ship them as a couple.Sooo better than Kim K and Kanye Did they show their daughter?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Celebs:
I don't know WHY they should. They are a great couple and every marriage has up and downs. And its not the two of them should think of, they do have a daughter and they should also think about them. Despite whats' on media constantly, I do ship them as a couple. Sooo better than Kim K and Kanye
Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Celebs:
Yes, they should. Because My mother said that Jay-Z is controlling Beyoncé and both of them are doing child sacrifices........... don't blame me, it is true........