Comments

Miley Cyrus Fun Facts!

Miley Cyrus shot to teen stardom as Hannah Montana, and proved herself as both a singing sensation and an actress, and more recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Liam Hemsworth! Find out more about her in Miley Cyrus Fun Facts! Back to Article

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:48:16 -0800

she started it for attacking me for my opinion.

illeanaz
illeanaz wrote:
2014-02-11 23:45:55 -0800

cut out the fighting dudes

BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:44:10 -0800

Really can y'all stop I don't like seeing y'all argue

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:42:15 -0800

oh so you insult me for saying eww then tell me right to my face to not insult? why dont you take your own advice. until you grow up, i refuse to reply to your ignorant comments.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:39:17 -0800

Here you go: nobody is perfect, like miley says. I know I'm not. I am wrong a lot. I am not trying to tell u I was bullied so u will pity me. Boo hoo, cry cry. No. She was your age when she auditioned for the show. She wasn't nasty back then. Idc what you try to say, but you need to shut up and get your facts right before you insult someone.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:29:00 -0800

talented as in being nasty. and yes you are, because anyone who is like "ive been bullied" in a situation like this, then yes you are saying that. you just cant handle being wrong for once in your life. does it hurt not to be perfect because everyone feels it. you dont need to make yours known.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:27:12 -0800

Lolno, I m not saying to leave me alone, I am saying that you aren't going to make me feel bad by insulting me. And if she wasn't talented, she wouldn't have been giving the role of Hannah montana (which made her famous first) when she actually tried out for Lily, the best friend of hannah. I agree that she should not have started being nasty to regain her fame, but she IS talented.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:22:16 -0800

she isnt talented, she just used those nasty tactics to earn her fame. and ive been bullied too, and im not like "oh ive been bullied so you needs leave me alone" because thats what youre saying in the fine print.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:20:31 -0800

Bieber, not beiber. FYI, I used to love JB, and I am not afraid to say it. But I don't like him now. Why would I like someone who has been arrested for ##### driving and drag racing, and he thinks he can get away with anything because he is famous. And I feel sorry for you that you have to start insulting me because you don't have anything else to say. I have been bullied enough to where you can't hurt me with words. And if Miley wasn't talented, she wouldn't be where she is now.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 23:13:07 -0800

miley does those things because she doesnt have the talent to be able to not do those things to get attention. and i bet you DO like justin beiber. too bad hes gonna go to canada so you wont be able to see him since i went to your profile and say you lived in texas. haha.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 23:02:39 -0800

I don't like Justin Bieber, I don't like Miley Cyrus, whoop-dee-doo. Am I hating on them? Nope. Do you know why Miley acts that way? Do you know her personally? If she was not famous, you wouldn't know her at all. So, why don't you go do those "better things" you were talking about earlier?

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 22:57:21 -0800

im not judging. im am stating my opinon, which is eww. and if you cant accept my opinion, then yes you ARE hating.
and say you hate justin beiber, well you would probably hate on him. so you stop saying youre not hating on me, because whether you know it or not, you ARE.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 22:54:26 -0800

I am not defending her, I am just sick and tired of people who hate celebrites just because of their actions! And for the millionth time: I SM NOT HATING ON YOU. Get that through your head and stop judging people.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 22:47:23 -0800

then why are you defending her like she is your life? look. i have more important things to deal with then you hating on my opinions. so you need to stop hating on ME. and not many people actually have a reason, they just do it. and its NOT hating. i just said ewww miley, and its automatically hating? well that makes you hating because youre hating on me for supposedly hating on miley.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 22:39:30 -0800

First: She is NOT my favorite popstar. I don't like her at all anymore. Second: I am not hating on your opinion. Just the fact that you are spreading hate about her is what I don't like. You can saw ewww all you want, I am just telling you that it is very rude and unnecessary. Everyone has 'reason' for hating, but it is still hating, and you don't even know her or why she does what she does. Also, if someone was ugly, calling them ugly would be okay because you have proof? No. Good night.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 22:33:55 -0800

its not bullying if i have proof for saying eww. the twerking and tongue sticking out? also what she did to madona? thats insanely nasty. i can say eww, and it be truth. i dont think youre getting what IM saying. and you are implying im immature, id rather be immature then a person hating on people for their opinions. so what if i said eww to youre favorite pop star. i have reason. not hating.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 22:25:59 -0800

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I don't care how old you are, I never said you have to be the most mature person on the planet, and I didn't say it would make me more mature than you. I do not hate your opinion. I just hate when people go hating on celebrities. If I dislike someone, I don't go around saying eww and that I hate them. That is bullying. No reason for hate.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 22:20:27 -0800

i im not 13. so i wouldnt be the most mature person on this planet. and i dont need YOU to tell me so. and i can judge someone by their choices if i want to. ill say this tho, her singing is good, her choices are bad, and i want good choices over voice any day. now YOU need to stop being immature and telling me immature, because calling me immature doesnt make you any more mature.

originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2014-02-11 22:17:48 -0800

Geez, just stop okay? All I am trying to say is that just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to be immature and say "ewww" and stuff. And you can't really hate her if you don't personally know her, you only dislike her choices. Once you become rich and famous, then you can come tell me how much you hate her.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-11 22:09:08 -0800

so you gotta hate me for my opinion? you do know that just makes you as bad as you think i am.

Demi-poll

Are you on Team Lovato or Team Cyrus?

• Team Lovato