Comments

Dear Dish-It: Type 2 Diabetes

Bob asks: “My mom has type 2 diabetes; will she ever get better?” Back to Article

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-28 05:07:21 -0700

ps im no longer in that grade

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-28 05:06:58 -0700

My 5th grade teacher has diabetes. He said that needle thing doesn't hut because you get used to it.

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:14:09 -0800

sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar

cheekylouis
cheekylouis wrote:
2012-10-27 14:06:24 -0700

i have type 1 diabetes robbie and i have had it for 3 years now at first it is hard to cope with but you do get used to it. your mum will not be cured but there is medacation you can get to help you be stable(your bloodsugars)

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2012-09-25 18:33:42 -0700

my friend stacey has diabetes not sure wich type tho....

RitaBabiix3
RitaBabiix3 wrote:
2012-08-22 23:28:48 -0700

That is rude to say >Sad

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-08-19 20:26:03 -0700

idk what type my dad has but his legs were really bad when i was younger and he started walking everywhere and his legs got better. since he got dyinoed with it he has had anger isues with is no problem but when he does get mad he goes for a walk so bob if ur mom is like my dad sugest theese things to her np for any help that i can

wizzle12
wizzle12 wrote:
2012-08-10 21:39:46 -0700

haha who will do that if that somebody like to study wow boo

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:57:48 -0700

My mom has type -1 diabetis your mom has beyond infinity fat!

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-02 15:46:50 -0700

i wish her luck and support. Hope she feel's better soon!!! smile

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-30 18:13:56 -0700

@lil freak hey sis

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:12:24 -0700

mannn hitt up gorilla boy lol i wanna say a few words to him

Lil_Freak....Mindless

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:05:24 -0700

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-30 18:03:54 -0700

@cali sorry bro@mrs why you always bein ugly!

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-07-30 18:02:03 -0700

@Kenya Gurrl Thiss Thaa Diabetess Section Hussh Siss Lol

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:01:23 -0700

omg keyna not on this one

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:01:05 -0700

omg keyna not on this one

Poll

Do You Know Someone With Diabetes?

• Yeah, one of my family members.
  • I have diabetes.
  • One of my friends has diabetes.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has diabetes.