Comments

Dear Dish-It: Type 2 Diabetes

Bob asks: “My mom has type 2 diabetes; will she ever get better?” Back to Article

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:14:09 -0800

sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar sugar

cheekylouis
cheekylouis wrote:
2012-10-27 14:06:24 -0700

i have type 1 diabetes robbie and i have had it for 3 years now at first it is hard to cope with but you do get used to it. your mum will not be cured but there is medacation you can get to help you be stable(your bloodsugars)

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2012-09-25 18:33:42 -0700

my friend stacey has diabetes not sure wich type tho....

RitaBabiix3
RitaBabiix3 wrote:
2012-08-22 23:28:48 -0700

That is rude to say >Sad

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-08-19 20:26:03 -0700

idk what type my dad has but his legs were really bad when i was younger and he started walking everywhere and his legs got better. since he got dyinoed with it he has had anger isues with is no problem but when he does get mad he goes for a walk so bob if ur mom is like my dad sugest theese things to her np for any help that i can

wizzle12
wizzle12 wrote:
2012-08-10 21:39:46 -0700

haha who will do that if that somebody like to study wow boo

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:57:48 -0700

My mom has type -1 diabetis your mom has beyond infinity fat!

doctorbrownie
doctorbrownie wrote:
2012-08-02 15:46:50 -0700

i wish her luck and support. Hope she feel's better soon!!! smile

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-30 18:13:56 -0700

@lil freak hey sis

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:12:24 -0700

mannn hitt up gorilla boy lol i wanna say a few words to him

Lil_Freak....Mindless

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:05:24 -0700

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-30 18:03:54 -0700

@cali sorry bro@mrs why you always bein ugly!

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥

Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-30 18:01:05 -0700

omg keyna not on this one

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-30 18:00:49 -0700

@rissa yeah.bxtches anit shxt just ho3s and tricks..Frown)

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-07-30 18:00:09 -0700

why yhu always startin somethin?

Poll

Do You Know Someone With Diabetes?

• Yeah, one of my family members.
  • I have diabetes.
  • One of my friends has diabetes.
  • No, I don't know anyone who has diabetes.

Micro_diabetes_preview
No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me...
Diabetes can strike even the rich and famous. From Halle Berry to Nick Jonas, take a look at whic...
Diabetes is only a setback to your sports career if you let it. We take a look at two d...

AsianBeauty18
AsianBeauty18 posted in Friends:
The best thing to do is to be simple and direct in a nice and tactful way. You can start by saying, "I need to talk to you. I know you really believe we have a friendship, but I don't feel comfortable with you on that level yet. This doesn't mean we will never talk again, we can be nice to each other, just that we aren't friends like you think we are." Try to be as nice as possible!!!!
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
more details please?
pinksaran
pinksaran posted in Friends:
One of the boys in my grade is telling that I'm his friend. But I know I'm not his friend. What should solve the problem?
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello Bun and Im sorry for saying this but your brothers been the brat and its normal though. Erm me suggestion is to keep the diary for one week of all the horrible things he done on you and then tell him and your Mum you want the family meeting about it and then show the list and make him explain each thing he done and say it has to stop. He probably wont listen but its worth trying and good luck :love [whispers I has other ideas too like hiding something of his and saying you will only give it back if he gives you back your whatever he has taken but Im not gonna give this advises ;-)]
AsianBeauty18
It is normal behavior for a young teenage boy, but if it gets out of hand, your parents should have a private conversation with him or get a counselor.