Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Father’s Day Delights

Kidzworld shares our favorite Father’s Day recipes in this month’s Kidzworld Kitchen! Back to Article

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-03 14:59:21 -0700

We buy hamburgers that already have cheese in them and my dad doesn't like chocalate but that's nasty anyway. We make my dad breakfast.

brunostar

lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-14 00:09:26 -0700

ITS THIS SUNDAY im dead

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-13 17:52:14 -0700

._. don't make me pop the trunk on you xD xD

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 17:49:52 -0700

And i'm a violent girl who liked blood and gore, and I still get called adorable. Psh, c'mon! xD -puffs out cheeks-

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-13 17:42:28 -0700

._. im not cute im a warrior

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 17:41:33 -0700

I love you so much xD -pats head-
WE ARE BEING STALKED BY A CUTIE xD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-13 17:39:47 -0700

-eats popcorn and listens to conversation- ^-^

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 17:37:10 -0700

e_e -takes out mighty sword- oh no you didn't.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-06-13 17:29:11 -0700

xD xD xD Bacon is way better than your moose.

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 17:21:38 -0700

...God you're so american. xD I'm super jealous. If this is stereotyping canadians, there would be mooses, maple syrup and snow. And trust me, I know that. Remember the moose parked in my backyard? Mhm, yeah. xD

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-06-13 17:13:07 -0700

xD xD NOOO. IT DOES THO. I already eat chocolate covered bacon so it's not any different. e.e

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 17:11:35 -0700

...Thats it, dude. You totally need pills xD
NO LIQUID COUGH MEDICINE FOR IT IS UNACCEPTABLE. AND EW.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-06-13 17:08:20 -0700

Indeed. Omg that bacon cookie looks brilliantly delicious, tho.

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 17:05:26 -0700

Exactly. See, Alex? Evil is super easy xD It like that bacon cookie.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-06-13 16:58:33 -0700

This is the most American food ever. o.o

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2013-06-13 16:07:17 -0700

AMERICANS. xD
Oh I love this so much.

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-06-13 15:34:04 -0700

My dad would hate the bacon cookies EW O_O

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-13 13:43:31 -0700

Ew Sad

Best Gift for Dad on Father's Day?

• A necktie.
  • Cut the grass or do work around the house.
  • Take him to a movie or dinner.
  • Give him a hug.