Comments

Carly Rae Jepsen is Number One!

Kidzworld got an EXCLUSIVE interview with Carly! Back to Article

bayabc123
bayabc123 wrote:
2012-07-15 18:17:20 -0700

Rock on Carly I absoulutely love your music it's so awsome never stop singing ever please!!!!!! Angel

bayabc123
bayabc123 wrote:
2012-07-15 18:14:05 -0700

My most favorite song of all time me and my best friend listen to this song all the time we sing it together even when it's not on the the radio love this song!!! Love

bayabc123
bayabc123 wrote:
2012-07-15 18:11:26 -0700

Yeah well maybe she thinks that your more annoying than Barney ever think about that if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. Its rude and disrespectful keep your comments to your self please. Angry

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-07-15 17:58:35 -0700

I love her music her song Call Me Mabey is running through my mind all day long.

DudeIWatchMarthaSpeaks17
DudeIWatchMarthaSpeaks17 wrote:
2012-07-15 17:35:31 -0700

Ugh.. Shes more annoying than Ke$ha...

urika44_1535593
urika44_1535593 wrote:
2012-07-12 00:58:40 -0700

Love

emo$wagg
emo$wagg wrote:
2012-07-11 09:30:03 -0700

shes...... ok i guess

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-07-11 08:16:55 -0700

Why is this song so popular? It's absolutely terrible!

marisarocks0604

DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-07-08 10:51:37 -0700

She is # 2 for me I think Katy Perry is #1 but I still like carly

Grey30525
Grey30525 wrote:
2012-07-02 07:32:40 -0700

i love that song "i just met you and this is crazy,but heres my number,call me maybe.
and all the guys trie to chase me,but hers my number call me maybe!!!!!!!!"

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-07-01 06:13:08 -0700

I luv this songgggg

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-07-01 06:12:14 -0700

Go Carly ree u rock love this song sooo much and the vid is ok sooo happy JB signed her

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-06-28 15:05:18 -0700

She is good but in the end of the video when she is about to give the guy her #, it turns out he's GAY!!! smile SO HILARIOS!!!

sexii me deangela
sexii me deangela wrote:
2012-06-27 20:30:43 -0700

lol im not a big fan ethier

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-06-26 16:53:42 -0700

She is Ok... I am not rly a fan, though.

lillycutie82
lillycutie82 wrote:
2012-06-26 12:55:47 -0700

I love her and her song to death

Funsizee
Funsizee wrote:
2012-06-26 09:05:43 -0700

I really love call me maybe!

What is the name of their debut album?
  • Youth and Young Manhood
  • Kings of Leon
  • Aha Shake Heartbreak
  • Because of the Times

Micro_fun-micro
New York-based indie pop band Fun., made up of lead singer Nate Ruess, Andrew Dost and Jack Anton...
Micro_carly rae jepsen-micro
Singer-songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen shot to the top of the digital charts and caused an online tre...
Micro_one direction-micro
British boy band One Direction, or 1D, or Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and L...
Micro_mia-micro
British-Sri Lankan Rapper/Singer-Songwriter M.I.A. performed during the Superbowl Halftime show ...

Entertainment in the forums

Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
Degrassi!
reply about 1 hour
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in Movies:
Nosferatu, an ACTUAL vampire movie! That's right, they KNEW what a vampire was... *cough*85yearsago*cough*.
Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!