Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-25 12:56:40 -0800

Tell him to back away or you will not be his friend. Then, if he doesnt stop and you catch him then tell your teacher

orca123
orca123 wrote:
2013-07-07 17:34:26 -0700

you should tell him back off or you will tell the principle and he will get punished and stop

LeemarK
LeemarK wrote:
2013-07-07 16:26:36 -0700

tell the teacher if it brothers you should tell

prettygirlrock300
prettygirlrock300 wrote:
2013-07-07 13:59:42 -0700

tell the teacher if it really borthers you people might think your a sinch and all but yeah you should brother you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:10:12 -0700

This has happened to me before...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:10:12 -0700

This has happened to me before...

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 12:12:36 -0700

I had people trying to copy off of me while Im taking a test. I would just simply tell them no because who knows? I might have the wrong answers and copying really doesnt help them

kklolnice
kklolnice wrote:
2013-07-07 11:10:20 -0700

he just wants to copy...don't let it happen again

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-07-07 11:03:21 -0700

do what everyone used to do in elementary school and put books up so no one can see your test ... that was fun lol smile

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-07 09:34:21 -0700

Your friend is just using you, on my opinion.

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:18:00 -0700

He's not ur friend...he just wants to copy from u!!

lilkiah
lilkiah wrote:
2012-12-15 19:23:06 -0800

Don't tell but protect your paper and if it bothers u tell he might understand

AngelOfMine14
AngelOfMine14 wrote:
2012-12-01 17:51:38 -0800

In 3 grade I had a friend (not a very good friend) who always wanted to cheat off of me. I let her some times but then I got tried of it and told her no. She still didn't listen and when I tried to cover my page she'd get really mad at me and I hated that, I don't like it when my friends are mad at me. So I told her that I barly have any answers right and she said "I don't care, you'll at least have some of them right" She knew me to well, And well after 3 grade she flunked and had to go back.

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2012-11-29 12:45:26 -0800

anyway your not to asking anyone for anwers

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2012-11-29 12:44:42 -0800

that right too

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2012-11-29 12:44:02 -0800

i know thats right

pugnubsys
pugnubsys wrote:
2012-11-28 08:27:51 -0800

tell him its not ok to cheat because truthfully you might not have the correct answers. if he needs help with the test subject he needs help from a teacher

stormycomethorse
stormycomethorse wrote:
2012-11-09 09:04:32 -0800

dont tell the teacher- theyl get mad at you fr not telling them before. just make sure tht your 'friend' cat copy again- maybe ask to move away from them

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-05 18:43:13 -0800

well just tell the teacher and if you don't really want to tell her/him than go tell your mom/dad or bro/sis or friend/bestfriend! someone will help you tallk to your teacher or they will tell you what to do!

234roxy
234roxy wrote:
2012-11-05 09:59:14 -0800

JUST TELL HIM TO GO AWAY A LEARN

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.

Micro_study_micro
Epic Fail asks: “Final exams are coming up in June and I’m really scared of failing. What should ...
Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Wondering how Vince Carter hangs in the air so long whenever he slams? Kidzworld checks out the s...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress