Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-25 12:56:40 -0800

Tell him to back away or you will not be his friend. Then, if he doesnt stop and you catch him then tell your teacher

orca123
orca123 wrote:
2013-07-07 17:34:26 -0700

you should tell him back off or you will tell the principle and he will get punished and stop

LeemarK
LeemarK wrote:
2013-07-07 16:26:36 -0700

tell the teacher if it brothers you should tell

prettygirlrock300
prettygirlrock300 wrote:
2013-07-07 13:59:42 -0700

tell the teacher if it really borthers you people might think your a sinch and all but yeah you should brother you

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:10:12 -0700

This has happened to me before...

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:10:12 -0700

This has happened to me before...

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 12:12:36 -0700

I had people trying to copy off of me while Im taking a test. I would just simply tell them no because who knows? I might have the wrong answers and copying really doesnt help them

kklolnice
kklolnice wrote:
2013-07-07 11:10:20 -0700

he just wants to copy...don't let it happen again

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-07-07 11:03:21 -0700

do what everyone used to do in elementary school and put books up so no one can see your test ... that was fun lol smile

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-07 09:34:21 -0700

Your friend is just using you, on my opinion.

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:18:00 -0700

He's not ur friend...he just wants to copy from u!!

lilkiah
lilkiah wrote:
2012-12-15 19:23:06 -0800

Don't tell but protect your paper and if it bothers u tell he might understand

AngelOfMine14
AngelOfMine14 wrote:
2012-12-01 17:51:38 -0800

In 3 grade I had a friend (not a very good friend) who always wanted to cheat off of me. I let her some times but then I got tried of it and told her no. She still didn't listen and when I tried to cover my page she'd get really mad at me and I hated that, I don't like it when my friends are mad at me. So I told her that I barly have any answers right and she said "I don't care, you'll at least have some of them right" She knew me to well, And well after 3 grade she flunked and had to go back.

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2012-11-29 12:45:26 -0800

anyway your not to asking anyone for anwers

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2012-11-29 12:44:42 -0800

that right too

MrsBigBoss
MrsBigBoss wrote:
2012-11-29 12:44:02 -0800

i know thats right

pugnubsys
pugnubsys wrote:
2012-11-28 08:27:51 -0800

tell him its not ok to cheat because truthfully you might not have the correct answers. if he needs help with the test subject he needs help from a teacher

stormycomethorse
stormycomethorse wrote:
2012-11-09 09:04:32 -0800

dont tell the teacher- theyl get mad at you fr not telling them before. just make sure tht your 'friend' cat copy again- maybe ask to move away from them

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-05 18:43:13 -0800

well just tell the teacher and if you don't really want to tell her/him than go tell your mom/dad or bro/sis or friend/bestfriend! someone will help you tallk to your teacher or they will tell you what to do!

234roxy
234roxy wrote:
2012-11-05 09:59:14 -0800

JUST TELL HIM TO GO AWAY A LEARN

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.

Micro_study_micro
Epic Fail asks: “Final exams are coming up in June and I’m really scared of failing. What should ...
Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Wondering how Vince Carter hangs in the air so long whenever he slams? Kidzworld checks out the s...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: