Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

mir229
mir229 wrote:
2012-07-29 12:00:20 -0700

Its not cheatin if u don get caught

Nealmonte
Nealmonte wrote:
2012-07-29 11:48:50 -0700

@mir229 Everyone doesn't cheat. I wish you all would stop saying everyone. Don't make that a yes for everyone because a lot of us don't cheat.

Nealmonte
Nealmonte wrote:
2012-07-29 11:43:53 -0700

Everyone does not cheat. @J.J. Boi

keysmart
keysmart wrote:
2012-07-29 11:43:43 -0700

cheating is a part of life for some people

mir229
mir229 wrote:
2012-07-29 11:42:17 -0700

Ya like everyone cheats

respect females
respect females wrote:
2012-07-29 10:32:04 -0700

Everyone does not cheat!!!!!

J.J. Boi_1564589
J.J. Boi_1564589 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:59:02 -0700

Everybody cheats so it really don't matter.

cutegirl80
cutegirl80 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:56:03 -0700

every one cheats. when it come to ur proper exams, the tables will be split up so they wont be able to see. Then he/she will fail cause he/she doesnt have you to copy off. They are just doing bad for themselves.

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:55:28 -0700

dont sit next to him

Angelo:3
Angelo:3 wrote:
2012-07-29 03:53:24 -0700

Every one cheats. it's bound to happen to everybody.

Camiswag003
Camiswag003 wrote:
2012-07-28 08:45:45 -0700

Dnt do it cause if d teacher finds out yall both will get in trouble

CookieBites
CookieBites wrote:
2012-07-28 08:34:38 -0700

Dont let him copy the answers. Help him get the work right. Like explain to him what it is about. And if he says he knows, get him to do a little quiz about it yourself! If he copied all the answers from your page, go up to the teacher and say that he needs help and you dont want him to get into trouble.
that's a good friend. HELP HIM. DONT LET HIM CHEAT.

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-07-25 18:46:21 -0700

tell him that what he is asking is not being a good frend. peer pressure!!

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 13:12:24 -0700

do some answers wrong and when he/she turns in their paper, change them quickly!

doctorbrownie

unicycle11 wrote:
2012-07-22 22:05:35 -0700

dont ,

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2012-07-22 07:57:49 -0700

i cant understand purplediva56...

Girl360
Girl360 wrote:
2012-07-21 09:10:40 -0700

It's true if he doesn't respect your wishes then thats not a good friend. Tell him that then if he still doesn't care he's probably not a good friend.

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.