Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Wants Me to Help Him Cheat

DWC asks: “My friend always wants me to help him cheat on tests. Last time we had a math quiz, I think he copied answers from my page. What should I do?” Back to Article

LilBearz♥
LilBearz♥ wrote:
2012-07-20 20:46:15 -0700

Well i would tell u 2 let him but i mean like my friend copes of me sometimes i get mad but i dont snitch i let her be dumb... i guess

PurpleDiva56
PurpleDiva56 wrote:
2012-07-20 20:41:37 -0700

ill read ova da quiz den let him/she turn in dere quiz den ill erase all my fake answers and put down the ones i think is right

nikkiatheart
nikkiatheart wrote:
2012-07-20 15:01:35 -0700

you shouldn't let him cheat and if he argue's saying about how your not a good friend than don't you think he is taking advantage of your friendship??

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-20 14:52:15 -0700

Ioon Cheat becuz If tht person gets an "F" u'll get an "F" to ...And itz baadd !

Faceaintaname
Faceaintaname wrote:
2012-07-20 14:47:31 -0700

write down the math questions and put wrong answers on it

BurnedMarshmallow
BurnedMarshmallow wrote:
2012-07-20 14:45:20 -0700

I always see people obviously using my papers to cheat. -.- But idc

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-20 14:43:40 -0700

I always cheats only on math testessmile

Kayla62710
Kayla62710 wrote:
2012-07-20 14:37:26 -0700

ehh

Cali_KiddSooFresh
Cali_KiddSooFresh wrote:
2012-07-20 14:36:13 -0700

its funn to cheatt bruhh bruhh! i do this shxtt daily everyday it pays mee

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-20 14:06:50 -0700

I cheat sometimes..But i felt Kinda bad ..

swaggerj12
swaggerj12 wrote:
2012-07-15 22:18:55 -0700

You funny my ni99@

Cartraven
Cartraven wrote:
2012-07-15 22:17:34 -0700

Naw N!99@ You Gon Help Me Cheat Lmaoo

Forever_young2019:]
Forever_young2019:] wrote:
2012-07-15 21:59:53 -0700

I wouldnt do it! Doesnt matter how close you are.Cheating is bad! And if you know that, then dont!

highlarious
highlarious wrote:
2012-07-14 15:10:50 -0700

Talk to your friend about it, be calm and then tell him

Seantay31
Seantay31 wrote:
2012-07-12 21:46:49 -0700

Dwc that is wrong to let hem cheat of ur test if we dont do that he shouldnt do that if he keeps doin it tell even if your friend or not Wink

normal iz overated
normal iz overated wrote:
2012-07-11 20:47:23 -0700

tell him to stop nd if he doesnt tell the teacher

Thunder2222
Thunder2222 wrote:
2012-07-10 21:45:42 -0700

DWC, You can't let your friend keep cheating by lookin t your answers. Like what dish-it said, you're friend might not really be your freind. You should tell your mom or teacher about this. It's not okay if he keeps looking at your answers

alyssa112234
alyssa112234 wrote:
2012-07-10 11:31:41 -0700

ya wt cutie 6517 said u should tell ur teacher. if u tell her wt happend she might let u move or change seats. even though hes ur friend tell him u have to set some rules as in not cheating. ok well i hope it helps. Raspberry Blush

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2012-07-10 09:24:19 -0700

Shield your paper with your arm while you are taking the test. You could also ask your teacher if you could move spots during the test. If you actuall catch someone cheating while your taking the test, tell your teacher. If you keep letting him do this then both of you will get in trouble. You'll get in trouble because you let him cheat, and he'll get in trouble because he was the one who cheated.

Hope my advice helped smile

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-07-10 02:45:59 -0700

DUH!!!!!
jfoxpoint

Would You Cheat? Vote!

• Nope. Never! It's just wrong.
  • Maybe, if my BF/GF wasn't treating me right.
  • I have, but I felt really bad and wouldn't do it again.
  • Yeah, why not? If no one finds out, it's okay.

Micro_study_micro
Epic Fail asks: “Final exams are coming up in June and I’m really scared of failing. What should ...
Micro_banner_micro
Some pretty savvy students in Canada recently won a creative contest called the Coast-to-Coast Cl...
Wondering how Vince Carter hangs in the air so long whenever he slams? Kidzworld checks out the s...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.