Comments

How to Decoupage

Want to give a notebook, or a little box or even a cell phone cover your own unique style? Try decoupage and you can use paper and some glue to give your favorite object a new look. Back to Article

who knows
who knows wrote:
2013-07-01 16:54:07 -0700

whattttt??

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:27:02 -0700

i just take nail polish and paint the back. its not permanant if you have remover! smile

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:59:41 -0700

im so gonna try it!

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-07-05 22:49:29 -0700

whoa..... that just blew my mind!

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-06-30 12:04:01 -0700

its like paper mache

hollypop26
hollypop26 wrote:
2012-06-25 08:56:29 -0700

cool gonna try this in a sec

Jeevika101

PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-06-21 13:10:19 -0700

thats cool

I_luv_katyperry
I_luv_katyperry wrote:
2012-06-21 09:04:19 -0700

This is really cool. I love to decorate so I will try this out! smile

Poll

Best Way to Decorate Picture Frames?

• Paint 'em.
  • Stick on unique and interesting objects.
  • Why do anything? They're fine the way they are.
  • I don't use frames. I just upload my pics onto my computer.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_tech_micro
There’s no need to cart your computer around in a dull laptop case when there are so many stylish...
The French art of decoupage just got a lot easier thanks to this cool Mod Podge kit...
Forget those plain picture frames - Kidzworld has a few fun and creative ways to fr...

Random in the forums

HopelessWanderer
More than anything. She's amazing and so gorgeous. I liked her before the movie, though. I liked her when she played in The Secret Life of The American Teenager. Plus she's going to be in the movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
5sosxo
5sosxo posted in General:
Our Mental Synchronisation, Can Have But One Explanation! Me And You Are Just Meant To Be!~Frozen
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in General:
"Jordan" wrote:Not even going to bother giving this the answer or attention you are looking for.And I am very happy with the decision we made and appreciate all the actual positive helpful users.But I will touch on your filter complaint.Sorry that you hate the filter so much. But you have the United States Government to thank for that and the law it created.Because that is why our users are suffering. Because of the law that is in place. We wish it didn't have to be that way, trust me. It is awful see words blocked that shouldn't.But we follow the law and always will. Thanks for not locking this thread. It's appreciated.  Nice underline on the word "actual".  I've tried being positive and friendly and have given suggestions this way.  Doesn't work.  I just get ignored and deleted.  Being negative seems to work better so that's what I've been doing.  Oh, and calling me an attention seeker is a smart way to get out of answering my complaints about the P&R section.
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor posted in General:
5sosxo suffered 60 emotional damage!
_OreoGurl_
_OreoGurl_ posted in Debating:
Hey just im bored........ p me if ur bored too!