Comments

How to Decoupage

Want to give a notebook, or a little box or even a cell phone cover your own unique style? Try decoupage and you can use paper and some glue to give your favorite object a new look. Back to Article

who knows
who knows wrote:
2013-07-01 16:54:07 -0700

whattttt??

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:27:02 -0700

i just take nail polish and paint the back. its not permanant if you have remover! smile

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:59:41 -0700

im so gonna try it!

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-07-05 22:49:29 -0700

whoa..... that just blew my mind!

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-06-30 12:04:01 -0700

its like paper mache

hollypop26
hollypop26 wrote:
2012-06-25 08:56:29 -0700

cool gonna try this in a sec

Jeevika101

PixieTulip! wrote:
2012-06-21 13:10:19 -0700

thats cool

I_luv_katyperry
I_luv_katyperry wrote:
2012-06-21 09:04:19 -0700

This is really cool. I love to decorate so I will try this out! smile

Poll

Best Way to Decorate Picture Frames?

• Paint 'em.
  • Stick on unique and interesting objects.
  • Why do anything? They're fine the way they are.
  • I don't use frames. I just upload my pics onto my computer.

Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_tech_micro
There’s no need to cart your computer around in a dull laptop case when there are so many stylish...
The French art of decoupage just got a lot easier thanks to this cool Mod Podge kit...
Forget those plain picture frames - Kidzworld has a few fun and creative ways to fr...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour