Comments

July 2012 Horoscopes

It’s July, which means BBQs, beaches and summer love. Read Kidzworld’s July horoscopes to find out what the stars hold for you. Back to Article

jjplayintheday247

1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-11 15:31:57 -0700

Cancer.

lilmisskerihilson11
lilmisskerihilson11 wrote:
2012-08-08 17:33:45 -0700

cancerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

officially_miss_guided
officially_miss_guided wrote:
2012-08-07 21:16:16 -0700

IM A PISCES

sportgirl909
sportgirl909 wrote:
2012-08-02 02:56:01 -0700

CANCER BABY! june 26was the day to be exacted.

slash111

cute_swag wrote:
2012-07-27 17:40:01 -0700

Scorpioo ! ^_^

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-26 10:52:16 -0700

Yuh Kno Wat It Is! Scorpio 24/7!

fungirl94
fungirl94 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:23:44 -0700

im a virgo !!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-24 16:44:27 -0700

Capricorn is me, I was hoping for something to do with love life

F1122656194062

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_horoscope micro
School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kid...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)