Comments

July 2012 Horoscopes

It’s July, which means BBQs, beaches and summer love. Read Kidzworld’s July horoscopes to find out what the stars hold for you. Back to Article

jjplayintheday247

1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-11 15:31:57 -0700

Cancer.

lilmisskerihilson11
lilmisskerihilson11 wrote:
2012-08-08 17:33:45 -0700

cancerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

officially_miss_guided
officially_miss_guided wrote:
2012-08-07 21:16:16 -0700

IM A PISCES

sportgirl909
sportgirl909 wrote:
2012-08-02 02:56:01 -0700

CANCER BABY! june 26was the day to be exacted.

slash111

cute_swag wrote:
2012-07-27 17:40:01 -0700

Scorpioo ! ^_^

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-07-26 10:52:16 -0700

Yuh Kno Wat It Is! Scorpio 24/7!

fungirl94
fungirl94 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:23:44 -0700

im a virgo !!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-24 16:44:27 -0700

Capricorn is me, I was hoping for something to do with love life

F1122656194062

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_horoscope micro
School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kid...
Micro_horoscope micro
Spring is in full bloom. See what areas of your life will get a fresh start with Kidzworld’s May ...
Micro_horoscope micro
April showers bring May flowers. Find out what aspects of your life will be in full bloom with Ki...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!