Comments

Summer Sunscreen Tips

Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay safe this summer! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:34:55 -0700

Why would you.. nevermind

checkers123
checkers123 wrote:
2013-06-25 10:11:31 -0700

I would not survive without my sunscreen!

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:20 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:19 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-06-08 17:02:04 -0700

I get sunburnt really easily. I once got sunburnt in winter, with sunblock on.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:40:12 -0700

two of my friends got soooooosunburned atfeilday th

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-06-06 17:03:29 -0700

I hate sunscreen..it bothers me o_o

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 12:25:20 -0700

Yes.You do get cancer from the sun.My mom's boss at work has it.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-06 12:23:51 -0700

i turned into a tomato in florida it hurt Dazed

ms.tuda
ms.tuda wrote:
2012-08-13 09:31:54 -0700

i thought the sun give you cancer too and it do

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-09 15:12:26 -0700

I thought it was "if u dont put s.s. on u get cancer from the sun.....

l B E A U T I F U L l
l B E A U T I F U L l wrote:
2012-08-07 13:52:44 -0700

Sunscreen Gives U Cancer. Did Anybody Know That ._.

Sun-safety-poll

What is the minimum SPF You Should Wear?

• At least SPF 10
  • SPF 100
  • SPF 30
  • I don't wear sunscreen

Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_sunscreen
There are lots of sunscreens out there that protect your skin from burns, burns that if you get r...
Micro_lindsay lohan-micro
It's summertime and everyone wants that sun-kissed glow you can only get from going to the beach,...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_summer-sun-safety-micro
If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe w...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel