Comments

Summer Sunscreen Tips

Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay safe this summer! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:34:55 -0700

Why would you.. nevermind

checkers123
checkers123 wrote:
2013-06-25 10:11:31 -0700

I would not survive without my sunscreen!

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:20 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:19 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-06-08 17:02:04 -0700

I get sunburnt really easily. I once got sunburnt in winter, with sunblock on.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:40:12 -0700

two of my friends got soooooosunburned atfeilday th

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-06-06 17:03:29 -0700

I hate sunscreen..it bothers me o_o

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 12:25:20 -0700

Yes.You do get cancer from the sun.My mom's boss at work has it.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-06 12:23:51 -0700

i turned into a tomato in florida it hurt Dazed

ms.tuda
ms.tuda wrote:
2012-08-13 09:31:54 -0700

i thought the sun give you cancer too and it do

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-09 15:12:26 -0700

I thought it was "if u dont put s.s. on u get cancer from the sun.....

l B E A U T I F U L l
l B E A U T I F U L l wrote:
2012-08-07 13:52:44 -0700

Sunscreen Gives U Cancer. Did Anybody Know That ._.

Sun-safety-poll

What is the minimum SPF You Should Wear?

• At least SPF 10
  • SPF 100
  • SPF 30
  • I don't wear sunscreen

Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_sunscreen
There are lots of sunscreens out there that protect your skin from burns, burns that if you get r...
Micro_lindsay lohan-micro
It's summertime and everyone wants that sun-kissed glow you can only get from going to the beach,...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_summer-sun-safety-micro
If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe w...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love