Comments

Summer Sunscreen Tips

Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay safe this summer! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:34:55 -0700

Why would you.. nevermind

checkers123
checkers123 wrote:
2013-06-25 10:11:31 -0700

I would not survive without my sunscreen!

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:20 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:19 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-06-08 17:02:04 -0700

I get sunburnt really easily. I once got sunburnt in winter, with sunblock on.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:40:12 -0700

two of my friends got soooooosunburned atfeilday th

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-06-06 17:03:29 -0700

I hate sunscreen..it bothers me o_o

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 12:25:20 -0700

Yes.You do get cancer from the sun.My mom's boss at work has it.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-06 12:23:51 -0700

i turned into a tomato in florida it hurt Dazed

ms.tuda
ms.tuda wrote:
2012-08-13 09:31:54 -0700

i thought the sun give you cancer too and it do

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-09 15:12:26 -0700

I thought it was "if u dont put s.s. on u get cancer from the sun.....

l B E A U T I F U L l
l B E A U T I F U L l wrote:
2012-08-07 13:52:44 -0700

Sunscreen Gives U Cancer. Did Anybody Know That ._.

Sun-safety-poll

What is the minimum SPF You Should Wear?

• At least SPF 10
  • SPF 100
  • SPF 30
  • I don't wear sunscreen

Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_sunscreen
There are lots of sunscreens out there that protect your skin from burns, burns that if you get r...
Micro_lindsay lohan-micro
It's summertime and everyone wants that sun-kissed glow you can only get from going to the beach,...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_summer-sun-safety-micro
If you're spending most of your summer vacation outdoors, you'd better know how to play it safe w...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 2 days
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 2 days