Comments

Summer Sunscreen Tips

Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection answered. Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:34:55 -0700

Why would you.. nevermind

checkers123
checkers123 wrote:
2013-06-25 10:11:31 -0700

I would not survive without my sunscreen!

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:20 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:43:19 -0700

Make sure you put some olive oil on your skin b4 hitting the beach! xD

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-06-08 17:02:04 -0700

I get sunburnt really easily. I once got sunburnt in winter, with sunblock on.

kittykat3422
kittykat3422 wrote:
2013-06-06 17:40:12 -0700

two of my friends got soooooosunburned atfeilday th

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-06-06 17:03:29 -0700

I hate sunscreen..it bothers me o_o

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 12:25:20 -0700

Yes.You do get cancer from the sun.My mom's boss at work has it.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-06 12:23:51 -0700

i turned into a tomato in florida it hurt Dazed

ms.tuda
ms.tuda wrote:
2012-08-13 09:31:54 -0700

i thought the sun give you cancer too and it do

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-09 15:12:26 -0700

I thought it was "if u dont put s.s. on u get cancer from the sun.....

l B E A U T I F U L l
l B E A U T I F U L l wrote:
2012-08-07 13:52:44 -0700

Sunscreen Gives U Cancer. Did Anybody Know That ._.

Minimum SPF You Should Wear?

• You should wear sunscreen with at least SPF 8.
  • At least SPF 10.
  • At least SPF 15.
  • You should never head into the sun with less than SPF 35 on.

Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_sunscreen
There are lots of sunscreens out there that protect your skin from burns, burns that if you get r...
Micro_lindsay lohan-micro
It's summertime and everyone wants that sun-kissed glow you can only get from going to the beach,...
Micro_summer_micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D