Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Lee Kiefer Bio

Lee Kiefer is an American star female fencer and she's headed to the 2012 Olympics in London. So what chance does she have to get the Gold Medal for the USA since the sport is primarily dominated by the Europeans? Actually, pretty good! She has been turning everyone's head and some say she is the best fencer they have ever seen. Let's find out how she became such a ferocious fencer! Back to Article

strangely beautiful
strangely beautiful wrote:
2012-08-31 02:45:13 -0700

sorry i ment like

strangely beautiful
strangely beautiful wrote:
2012-08-31 02:44:28 -0700

i dont think i ever would like fencing beause i dont ike people poking me so if i felt some one poke me over and over again i would get mad but the only sports i play right now is vollyball, and basketball for my school! shout out to MMS! (thats my school) and softball an soccer for parks and recretions!

strangely beautiful

asasha wrote:
2012-08-30 17:48:24 -0700

i coulda

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:28:09 -0700

Fencing. My favourite sport.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:25:28 -0700

Dang. I wanna try.

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-08-02 19:17:26 -0700

whn i saw fencing on da olympics this year it looked funny

Raechel
Raechel wrote:
2012-07-28 12:01:03 -0700

i always thought lee kiefer was a gymnast

NickoleSwagger
NickoleSwagger wrote:
2012-07-09 09:43:03 -0700

I always wanted 2 try fencing

F1123631908656

Where did the 2012 Olympics Taking Place?

• London.
  • Paris.
  • New York.
  • Philadelphia.

Micro_micro mario-sonic-london-olympics-2012-image-603x325
Over 55 mini-games based on Olympic events are in this Mario & Sonic game for the 3DS! More d...
Micro_a m
What is going on in Canada? The Vancouver Canucks are the top seeded team in the NHL with a great...
Micro_d micro
Have you ever wondered what Lebron James was eating when he was 10 years old? Do you think Michae...
Micro_gettoolympics-article
Almost everyone has the Olympic Dream of standing on a Podium wearing a Gold Medal while your Nat...

Sports in the forums

Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 1 day
AlphaT
The Cowboys have cut Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL, from the team. Is this an expression of the conformity policy so deeply rooted in American athletics?
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Basketball:
Washington Huskies
reply 1 day
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Basketball:
Washington Huskies
reply 1 day
cutedude13
They beat the Bengals 27-0, and Reggie Wayne is the 9th player in NFL history to get 14,000 pass yards!!!
reply 2 days