Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Summer Hats

Hats off to summer! Check out the top ten toppers to top off your best look this season. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 19:28:00 -0800

nice hats. I would look good in a fedora

nancybd98

ishita16 wrote:
2013-06-26 01:32:23 -0700

I don't like hats

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-06-20 23:24:13 -0700

I don't really wear hats....

ericanicole551
ericanicole551 wrote:
2013-06-13 07:17:46 -0700

To be honest with everyone... i really dont like those hats! they are just ugly... Sorry! Frown

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-12 22:26:02 -0700

Some of these hats are ugly Raspberry I already have a Fedora, it has a Zebra pattern

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-12 14:42:19 -0700

maybe o_o

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:40:02 -0700

Did my grandma make this article?! o.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-12 14:37:27 -0700

XD

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-06-12 14:35:22 -0700

LOL at the Fascinators

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_sunscreen-tips-micro
Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection are answered on Kidzworld. Have fun and stay s...
Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...
Micro_jt_fedora_micro
Ditch the baseball cap and beanie and get ready for some real style. Get the lowdown on hat style...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance