Comments

Top 10 Summer Hats

Hats off to summer! Check out the top ten toppers to top off your best look this season. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 19:28:00 -0800

nice hats. I would look good in a fedora

nancybd98

ishita16 wrote:
2013-06-26 01:32:23 -0700

I don't like hats

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-06-20 23:24:13 -0700

I don't really wear hats....

ericanicole551
ericanicole551 wrote:
2013-06-13 07:17:46 -0700

To be honest with everyone... i really dont like those hats! they are just ugly... Sorry! Frown

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-12 22:26:02 -0700

Some of these hats are ugly Raspberry I already have a Fedora, it has a Zebra pattern

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-12 14:42:19 -0700

maybe o_o

HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2013-06-12 14:40:02 -0700

Did my grandma make this article?! o.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-12 14:37:27 -0700

XD

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-06-12 14:35:22 -0700

LOL at the Fascinators

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_sunscreen micro
Your questions about sunscreen and sun protection answered.
Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...
Micro_jt_fedora_micro
Ditch the baseball cap and beanie and get ready for some real style. Get the lowdown on hat style...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....