Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Fourth of July

It’s almost the 4th of July! The official kickoff to summer and the Nation’s birthday, so let’s celebrate in a big tasty way! Check out Kidzworld's Kitchen for great recipes! Back to Article

always_here_4_you

2014-07-03 20:24:51 -0700

I posted a pic of this!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-07-02 11:28:27 -0700

I love the fruit flag. What a good idea

EPICNESSISDOPE
EPICNESSISDOPE wrote:
2014-06-24 23:57:01 -0700

XD

Fruit for a flag

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-06-24 14:28:33 -0700

i love the fruit idea! usually you see cake or cupcakes for the flag but fruit is much better!

Octoberr-
Octoberr- wrote:
2014-06-23 17:05:52 -0700

americans

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 16:57:36 -0700

Yum

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-05 00:03:30 -0700

I would like to try it all.

ANIYA101

TenTen12 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:55:31 -0700

Star Spangled Fruit Plate looks really good

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-04 10:38:36 -0700

I like most of this food but i rarely eat

Kaylamon

Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-04 10:32:41 -0700

eww... potato salad Tongue Out

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:05:18 -0700

star spangled fruit plat ♥ looks good

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:53:01 -0700

Sorry for all these 500 characters comments. I m gonna go rest before we leave. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Bye!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.