Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Fourth of July

It’s almost the 4th of July! The official kickoff to summer and the Nation’s birthday, so let’s celebrate in a big tasty way! Check out Kidzworld's Kitchen for great recipes! Back to Article

always_here_4_you

2014-07-03 20:24:51 -0700

I posted a pic of this!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-07-02 11:28:27 -0700

I love the fruit flag. What a good idea

EPICNESSISDOPE
EPICNESSISDOPE wrote:
2014-06-24 23:57:01 -0700

XD

Fruit for a flag

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2014-06-24 14:28:33 -0700

i love the fruit idea! usually you see cake or cupcakes for the flag but fruit is much better!

Octoberr-
Octoberr- wrote:
2014-06-23 17:05:52 -0700

americans

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 16:57:36 -0700

Yum

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-05 00:03:30 -0700

I would like to try it all.

ANIYA101

TenTen12 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:55:31 -0700

Star Spangled Fruit Plate looks really good

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-04 10:38:36 -0700

I like most of this food but i rarely eat

Kaylamon

Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-04 10:32:41 -0700

eww... potato salad Tongue Out

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:05:18 -0700

star spangled fruit plat ♥ looks good

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:53:01 -0700

Sorry for all these 500 characters comments. I m gonna go rest before we leave. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Bye!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...
Micro_kitchen micro
Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld ha...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love