Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Fourth of July

It’s almost the 4th of July! The official kickoff to summer and the Nation’s birthday, so let’s celebrate in a big tasty way! Back to Article

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 16:57:36 -0700

Yum

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-05 00:03:30 -0700

I would like to try it all.

ANIYA101

TenTen12 wrote:
2013-07-04 10:55:31 -0700

Star Spangled Fruit Plate looks really good

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-04 10:38:36 -0700

I like most of this food but i rarely eat

Kaylamon

Kaylamon wrote:
2013-07-04 10:32:41 -0700

eww... potato salad Tongue Out

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-04 10:05:18 -0700

star spangled fruit plat ♥ looks good

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:53:01 -0700

Sorry for all these 500 characters comments. I m gonna go rest before we leave. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Bye!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:52:15 -0700

After everyone arrives, we are going to start grilling! However, us kids still get a chance to run around and play, because we are too young to be around the grill even though it smells so good. After we are done playing, and the adults are done grilling, we go inside and eat! I am planning on asking my grandma to put these vegan meatless hot dogs on the grill because I am a vegetarian. I am also going to let my cousins try it. The key to getting kids to try things is to not tell them what it is

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:48:51 -0700

ree of my cousins because I missed them so much!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:48:31 -0700

So today my mom, dad, dog, and I are going to rest until about 12:00. We are going to head over to my Grandma's house, which is really close to my house. While we are waiting for my other aunts and uncles to arrive, I plan on playing either soccer or volleyball. I will bring both just in case. I am also going to bring my swim suit, because I love running through the water hose. Thank goodness my hair is not straight. Then I would miss out on this fun! Before all of that, I am going to hug all th

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:45:11 -0700

Also, my grandma makes the BEST potato salad that I have ever tasted. I am so excited for today. My cousins are coming to Chicago from Minnesota, and they are so awesome! My aunt and uncle are coming also, and they are the bomb diggedy! I cannot wait until Saturday, when the cousins stay over our house while their parents go to a Dave Matthews Band concert. As you can see I am almost too excited because I am using like all of the possible characters that Kidzworld would let me... I have more!!!!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:41:48 -0700

I think the coolest one is the Star Spangles Fruit Plate. Totally going to make that! I will let you all know how it tastes. I am sure its going to taste just like strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, and raspberries. I think that the coolest thing about it is that you could arrange the fruits into the American Flag! I am also gonna make sure my Grandma follows the family tradition of making the delicious recipe of Granny's Homemade Sweet Potato Pie, and hopefully she'll also make others, also!

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-07-04 07:37:09 -0700

I am going to share this with my grandmother.. She'll be excited to make any one of these!

Jewel0306
Jewel0306 wrote:
2013-07-04 06:33:16 -0700

yummy.....

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld shares our favorite Father’s Day recipes in this month’s Kidzworld Kitchen!
Micro_kitchen micro
Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld ha...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_apple crisp micro
Spring is the season of rainy days. Indulge in comfort food that will warm you up from the inside!

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D