Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dentyne Ice Split2Fit

The new Dentyne Split2Fit pack splits into two sleek packs. And now with 33% more gum than before, it's easy to Practice Safe Breath everywhere. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-09-04 18:12:50 -0700

Cool!

report
yanna78_2222418
yanna78_2222418 wrote:
2012-08-06 03:41:18 -0700

if i were a docter i would help people with sickness

report
ifs
ifs wrote:
2012-08-05 20:35:21 -0700

and if I were a dentist I'll prescribe it for my patients with bad breath

report
ifs
ifs wrote:
2012-08-05 20:34:13 -0700

its nice

report
Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-07 23:21:01 -0700

I Wuv Dis Gum!

report
back to story
F1122666708015

What's Your Fave Candy?

  • Bubble gum.
  • Chocolate bars.
  • Sour candies.
  • Jelly beans.

related stories

Micro_cody-simpson-so-listen-mic
Kidzworld is on the cell in L.A. with Cody Simpson, the talented and very cute heartthrob who wil...
We Love Candy is the newest lifestyle brand and alternative punk-rock fashion label from the East...
Micro_jawbreaker-micro
Not only are myths and urban legends fun to read about – it’s also a lot of fun trying to find ou...
If you think eating carbohydrates will only make you pack on the pounds, then you're wrong. Carbs...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
reply about 20 hours
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)                                                          
reply about 20 hours
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
I'm not sure whether you have actual depression or not (Ask your doctor if you feel you do, they'll be able to help. ^^), but I'm really sorry you feel depressed. I've been there too, and it really does feel like no one cares.   I know you said it's awkward, but try talking to your dad about it. You said he's the only one who seems to listen, so I'm sure he will listen and try to understand. If you start feeling really depressed every day, try doing things to make you feel happier. I don't know what you like to do, but you should do things like relaxing, reading, talking to people and spending more time outside. Smiling more often can help relieve stress and make you happier as well. c: Try meeting new people too. It seems as though your current friends are bringing you down, so you can try to talk to them if you like or find more friends who'll listen and care about you (however, try to keep your old friends as well. They are your friends after all, and it's hard being lonely). You've got friends on here too. But please don't think about doing anything harmful to yourself. You might not be thinking like that now, but being depressed can lead people to this and it's really not the answer.  Good luck! ^u^  
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day