Comments

Keegan Allen Bio

Actor Keegan Allen is most recognizable as Toby Cavanagh, the boy next door neighbour with a few secrets of his own from ABC’s hit teen mystery show Pretty Little Liars, but the 22-year-old heart throb got his start behind-the-scenes. Find out more about Keegan in his Kidzworld Bio! Back to Article

*Ana loves you*
*Ana loves you* wrote:
2013-01-02 14:05:03 -0800

omg Toby...... love him so much!!!!

MakaylaLovesU
MakaylaLovesU wrote:
2012-10-27 18:07:30 -0700

i love toby

itzshanaynay11
itzshanaynay11 wrote:
2012-09-27 17:39:09 -0700

Itz toby from pll hez awesome

LilMissSwagga3
LilMissSwagga3 wrote:
2012-09-10 17:38:11 -0700

HE BETRAYED US!!!!!!

*STEROHEARTS_2224494
*STEROHEARTS_2224494 wrote:
2012-09-09 12:22:40 -0700

I love Toby!!

summer queen
summer queen wrote:
2012-08-06 21:36:12 -0700

whatz this camera shy just like me hahaha lolz Big Grin

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-08-06 10:42:35 -0700

He looks like cody simpson

belieberchk23
belieberchk23 wrote:
2012-07-21 14:22:56 -0700

i love toby i love the show

hanggirl123
hanggirl123 wrote:
2012-07-17 18:39:29 -0700

He got great abs on pretty little piersWink

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-07-15 11:28:27 -0700

He is kind of cute.

Destina
Destina wrote:
2012-07-15 00:48:50 -0700

Well emo guys are pretty hot

jenny55
jenny55 wrote:
2012-07-15 00:45:07 -0700

Yeah I guess I'm more into Emo dudes

Madison.Luvs.Yew
Madison.Luvs.Yew wrote:
2012-07-15 00:40:32 -0700

Sexy!!!! smile

Destina
Destina wrote:
2012-07-15 00:35:40 -0700

Hes not that ugly i mean you got to admit he has nice eyes

jenny55
jenny55 wrote:
2012-07-15 00:26:43 -0700

Hes ugly

Hersheyloveable
Hersheyloveable wrote:
2012-07-12 17:11:52 -0700

Toby is so dating Ashley I've seen the pictures and videos

monimyluv
monimyluv wrote:
2012-07-10 23:16:14 -0700

i love him hess sooo cute i would die for him

ILoveToChat :)
ILoveToChat :) wrote:
2012-07-10 09:06:57 -0700

I love everything about Toby...But there is something about his mouth/nose tht looks weird

thevampiredairieslover145
thevampiredairieslover145 wrote:
2012-07-10 08:55:07 -0700

Ohh my gosh I love Toby and pretty little liars. Best show ever

Destruction-
Destruction- wrote:
2012-07-10 07:44:38 -0700

iLovehim .

Have you ever been to…
  • Iceland
  • New York City
  • Iowa
  • None of the above

Micro_diego boneta-micro
Diego Boneta has been a Mexican soap opera star for years, but recently the 21-year-old actor/sin...
Micro_tyler blackburn micro
If you are a fan of Pretty Little Liars then you know Tyler Blackburn, the actor who plays Hanna’...
Micro_shay-mitchell-micro
Twenty-four-year-old Shay Mitchell catapulted to fame when she was cast as Emily Fields in Pretty...
Micro_lucy hale-micro
Twenty-two-year-old Tennessee-native Lucy Hale started her acting career almost by accident when ...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778