Comments

Firework Safety Tips

Don’t Be A Stooge, Follow These Firework Safety Tips! Back to Article

sladethegreat
sladethegreat wrote:
2014-07-08 13:11:55 -0700

thats why i dont play with fireworks that much because my bro got his finger messed up because my mom was too ##### to put the roman candle in a bottle so my bro held it and got burned

aeb_123
aeb_123 wrote:
2014-07-08 13:08:37 -0700

my cousin kept throwing it at his best friend... his friend was mad

delboy15
delboy15 wrote:
2014-07-05 05:43:29 -0700

stay safe

tyty-s
tyty-s wrote:
2014-07-04 18:13:30 -0700

happy fourth of july

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-04 11:51:51 -0700

Have a SAFE and HAPPY 4th!

Beauty-Beyond
Beauty-Beyond wrote:
2014-07-04 09:14:50 -0700

Be safe with the fireworks and Happy 4th of July ❤

Imsuperman
Imsuperman wrote:
2014-07-04 09:14:07 -0700

nice and nia kidderpm me plzi

princessi
princessi wrote:
2014-07-04 09:11:39 -0700

Forget safety im ready to turn up

niakidder
niakidder wrote:
2014-07-04 08:58:52 -0700

we are doing ours at the beach with my 18 year old sister

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-07-04 08:48:08 -0700

Very important for today!

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 12:10:49 -0800

People launch fireworks in our neighborhood even though it illegal. No one has ever got in trouble though. Lol

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-07-22 22:21:42 -0700

Since it's our state's birth day soonwe did fireworks yesterday And one (that was arial)
tipped over and shot a little kid, luckily they are fine no need for medical attention.

Dayana and Selena

miss peppy wrote:
2012-07-14 01:07:26 -0700

Fireworks rule

cutie7
cutie7 wrote:
2012-07-13 20:23:35 -0700

i love fireworks they are colorful

Renee Loves You!
Renee Loves You! wrote:
2012-07-13 16:35:35 -0700

It doesn't matter if you like fireworks or not, just always stay away from kids if they do make a choice to light them on their own.

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-07-13 15:03:14 -0700

kids dont play with fire ever you will et killed or hurt realy bad

moguna
moguna wrote:
2012-07-13 06:53:42 -0700

i love firewokes

I love my self_2133350
I love my self_2133350 wrote:
2012-07-12 22:55:47 -0700

oh yea ther are u got that right ho don't like fireworks

Fireworks-poll

Do you enjoy Fireworks?

• I LOVE them
  • Not really
  • I have never seen any
  • Only the big bright ones

Micro_kitchen micro
It’s almost the 4th of July! The official kickoff to summer and the Nation’s birthday, so let’s c...
Micro_katy perry-micro
This time of year is all about sun, BBQs, fireworks and loving your country, and celebrities are ...
May is National Family Month, so Kidzworld is here to give you and your fam some tips on staying ...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...
Micro_happy-canada-day-micro
For most Canadians, Canada Day is about BBQs fireworks and warm weather (plus a day off work!). B...

kaykay2002