Comments

Firework Safety Tips

Don’t Be A Stooge, Follow These Firework Safety Tips! Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 12:10:49 -0800

People launch fireworks in our neighborhood even though it illegal. No one has ever got in trouble though. Lol

draconboy
draconboy wrote:
2012-07-22 22:21:42 -0700

Since it's our state's birth day soonwe did fireworks yesterday And one (that was arial)
tipped over and shot a little kid, luckily they are fine no need for medical attention.

Dayana and Selena

miss peppy wrote:
2012-07-14 01:07:26 -0700

Fireworks rule

cutie7
cutie7 wrote:
2012-07-13 20:23:35 -0700

i love fireworks they are colorful

Renee Loves You!
Renee Loves You! wrote:
2012-07-13 16:35:35 -0700

It doesn't matter if you like fireworks or not, just always stay away from kids if they do make a choice to light them on their own.

hsm14
hsm14 wrote:
2012-07-13 15:03:14 -0700

kids dont play with fire ever you will et killed or hurt realy bad

moguna
moguna wrote:
2012-07-13 06:53:42 -0700

i love firewokes

I love my self_2133350
I love my self_2133350 wrote:
2012-07-12 22:55:47 -0700

oh yea ther are u got that right ho don't like fireworks

I love my self_2133350
I love my self_2133350 wrote:
2012-07-12 22:54:46 -0700

I don't think this will help me Thes rules
I broke all of them

Tabs24x7Official
Tabs24x7Official wrote:
2012-07-12 22:52:49 -0700

I Broke almost all these rules! xD

Zach.Owns.Her
Zach.Owns.Her wrote:
2012-07-12 22:50:34 -0700

Fireworks are Awesome!!! Big Grin

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-07-12 16:15:45 -0700

throw gas at a firework O_O

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-12 16:11:43 -0700

lol wth fireworks my family be goin crazy cuz we all way have a party on 4 july and we be goin CRAZY

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-07-12 16:06:47 -0700

i am responsible with them and i light them carefully

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-07-12 16:00:50 -0700

I LOVE FIREWORKS ^^ But I'm careful with them because sparklers can HURT SOMETIMES. D:

isabellah
isabellah wrote:
2012-07-12 12:35:02 -0700

i dont like fireworks

ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611
ILOVESNOWCONES:D_2073611 wrote:
2012-07-12 11:57:34 -0700

D: I play with firecrackers xD

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-07-12 09:40:39 -0700

There was this kid in NC who got a firework in their knee cap and he is currently in the hospital, The doctors said that his bone was showing. So be careful with fireworks!! D:

Fireworks-poll

Do you enjoy Fireworks?

• I LOVE them
  • Not really
  • I have never seen any
  • Only the big bright ones

Micro_thethreestooges-micro
To save the orphanage, Moe, Larry and Curly must enter the real world and attempt to raise some s...
Micro_3_stooges_editorial_promo_buttons_81x54_r01b01
The all-new motion picture, THE THREE STOOGES, in theaters April 13, is a contemporary take on a ...
Micro_katy perry-micro
This time of year is all about sun, BBQs, fireworks and loving your country, and celebrities are ...
May is National Family Month, so Kidzworld is here to give you and your fam some tips on staying ...
Micro_halloweensafetyadvice-micro
From checking your candy to wearing safe Halloween costumes, find out how you can stay safe on th...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D