Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Stooges’ Summer Fun Travel Packing Guide

Got a family road trip coming up? Don’t get caught without these essentials! Check out some of our must-have fun items for traveling families this summer – complete with recommendations from Larry, Curly and Moe. Back to Article

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 12:09:06 -0800

I always make a check list of things I want to bring. Especially water. I like water.

adavi91125
adavi91125 wrote:
2013-10-07 16:48:13 -0700

I bet that if i see that movie I'll be crakin up with laughs lol smile

adavi91125
adavi91125 wrote:
2013-10-07 16:48:04 -0700

Well well, the Three Stooges are finally using their brains!

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-08 14:20:20 -0700

Well well, the Three Stooges are finally using their brains!

tad61
tad61 wrote:
2012-10-13 10:40:15 -0700

i know right

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-07-15 11:15:39 -0700

The movie was amazing my whole family loved it!

ObeyMalacia
ObeyMalacia wrote:
2012-07-14 21:27:17 -0700

Protect Our Skinn Buhh It Only Makess us blacker

tyraek
tyraek wrote:
2012-07-13 11:28:44 -0700

yes yes you will

Seantay31
Seantay31 wrote:
2012-07-13 10:31:53 -0700

I bet that if i see that movie I'll be crakin up with laughs lol smile

Coolest Way To Travel? Vote!

• On an airplane.
  • On a spaceship.
  • In a hotair balloon.
  • I prefer just walking on my own two feet.

Micro_fireworks-micro
Don’t Be A Stooge, Follow These Firework Safety Tips!
Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_thethreestooges-micro
To save the orphanage, Moe, Larry and Curly must enter the real world and attempt to raise some s...
Micro_tr_micro
Everyone loves to travel and go on holiday but sometimes packing can be a pain! It’s hard to whit...

Random in the forums

Moonshine Sam
2 or 3 years
reply about 1 hour
Moonshine Sam
ummm...yeah i don't actually have any filipino friend so... i dont know but i like their food :D yummmy
reply about 1 hour
vokun
vokun posted in Say Anything:
shh. people don't even know what and where Philippines is.
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Debating:
Well, I'm not sure if any of you knew, (I might have told Alpha T, but I don't remember if I did) there was an incident which happened at our school. I was a few doors away when it happened, but a person, who was in her class, stabbed a teacher, who I knew and loved, in front of a group of seniors getting ready for their GCSE's. I remember the screaming and commotion caused as she screamed for her pupils to get out. A girl came into my class, screaming that Mrs Maguire had been stabbed.  We saw our teacher rush out of the room.  That day, we were escorted to lessons by teachers. We weren't allowed to go anywhere unless a teacher told us... We were made to stay at the school the whole day, and we were all so worried. Mrs Maguire was a well lived teacher you see. The teachers told us that an 'incident occurred' and we shouldn't worry. The general public knew she died before us... The press were all over the outside of the school, taking photos of us...  (I don't wanna stray too far from the topic) but the guy who did it does deserve the death penalty. I don't care what the cost is and I don't quite care if I'm honest. He killed a teacher that I knew and loved, and I'm sure you would agree that you'd feel the same in that situation... I do. He only got 20 years, (which is apparently life here in the UK.) :angry
-AdorableArmi-