Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-10-11 06:20:43 -0700

Lol, I get rid of my hiccups by holding my breath and swallowing three times, but DONT breath until you have swallowed three times.

AudreyThoo1
AudreyThoo1 wrote:
2014-09-29 07:33:41 -0700

I plug my ears and drink water through a straw...works every time for me

Wolfhunter859
Wolfhunter859 wrote:
2014-08-11 14:09:36 -0700

if you scare them useing their worst nightmare if that does not work use a chuky doll and scare the liveing daylights out of them

asjmx
asjmx wrote:
2014-03-10 10:47:05 -0700

If u scare some that person will do wi in her pants

Colors
Colors wrote:
2014-01-21 20:22:24 -0800

Someone could scare you and your hiccups MIGHT go away. ^-^

SkydoesminecraftRule
SkydoesminecraftRule wrote:
2014-01-21 18:33:09 -0800

Helpfulness

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-21 18:09:32 -0800

I just hold my breathe for 30 seconds then pass out then when I come to, I have to hiccups!!!

__misstrendyme__

nunyabiz wrote:
2014-01-19 15:57:44 -0800

i love peanutbutter

arden_arden
arden_arden wrote:
2014-01-19 15:17:51 -0800

Putting a spoon full of peanutbutter in your mouth is suppose to work

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-01-19 15:15:18 -0800

lol

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-21 10:27:59 -0800

Cool. Never knew that.. I hope it works. Big Grin

jaguarboy
jaguarboy wrote:
2013-11-19 01:53:13 -0800

is it will work? i gonna to try

donteatcarrots

abbsini wrote:
2013-09-18 19:57:31 -0700

I might try this

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:15:14 -0700

it dont work i try them all

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:14:58 -0700

cool

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:14:50 -0700

cool i probably with be trying this sometime lol

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.