Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-10-11 06:20:43 -0700

Lol, I get rid of my hiccups by holding my breath and swallowing three times, but DONT breath until you have swallowed three times.

AudreyThoo1
AudreyThoo1 wrote:
2014-09-29 07:33:41 -0700

I plug my ears and drink water through a straw...works every time for me

Wolfhunter859
Wolfhunter859 wrote:
2014-08-11 14:09:36 -0700

if you scare them useing their worst nightmare if that does not work use a chuky doll and scare the liveing daylights out of them

asjmx
asjmx wrote:
2014-03-10 10:47:05 -0700

If u scare some that person will do wi in her pants

Colors
Colors wrote:
2014-01-21 20:22:24 -0800

Someone could scare you and your hiccups MIGHT go away. ^-^

SkydoesminecraftRule
SkydoesminecraftRule wrote:
2014-01-21 18:33:09 -0800

Helpfulness

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-21 18:09:32 -0800

I just hold my breathe for 30 seconds then pass out then when I come to, I have to hiccups!!!

__misstrendyme__

nunyabiz wrote:
2014-01-19 15:57:44 -0800

i love peanutbutter

arden_arden
arden_arden wrote:
2014-01-19 15:17:51 -0800

Putting a spoon full of peanutbutter in your mouth is suppose to work

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-01-19 15:15:18 -0800

lol

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-21 10:27:59 -0800

Cool. Never knew that.. I hope it works. Big Grin

jaguarboy
jaguarboy wrote:
2013-11-19 01:53:13 -0800

is it will work? i gonna to try

donteatcarrots

abbsini wrote:
2013-09-18 19:57:31 -0700

I might try this

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-29 08:15:14 -0700

it dont work i try them all

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:14:58 -0700

cool

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-08-29 08:14:50 -0700

cool i probably with be trying this sometime lol

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.