Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-07-31 17:16:39 -0700

I've pressed on my temples really hard, and my hiccups go away.

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-19 17:18:04 -0700

I always have hiccup

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-18 14:37:40 -0700

id hold my breath smile

crazylittlemonkey123
crazylittlemonkey123 wrote:
2013-07-02 20:17:07 -0700

I love pickle juice! I can drink it by the jar full!

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-06-16 18:45:01 -0700

this helps!

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2013-06-14 16:17:12 -0700

Gavin Free once said to just wait for the next hiccup to come, because when you're focusing on the next hiccup coming, you're not thinking about anything else.
Then again, Gavin was ALSO the man who thought headlight fluid was real.
Gavin's just a silly donut, so yeah.

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-06-14 16:13:54 -0700

I just ignore them. They don't cause a big deal.

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-06-14 16:12:40 -0700

I just drink water upside down......... Its not that bad.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 13:26:58 -0700

i get hiccups a lot XD

pizzapartay
pizzapartay wrote:
2013-06-03 07:10:40 -0700

omfg its Zayn from 1DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE YOUUUU

LaydeeKiiyah
LaydeeKiiyah wrote:
2013-06-01 20:23:36 -0700

who really want to do that?

Midapops

milolover2012 wrote:
2013-04-18 13:26:35 -0700

ive got me own way!!!

3nutella
3nutella wrote:
2013-04-14 12:13:07 -0700

It's way too awsome to be true!

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-03-30 22:45:57 -0700

Does this really work? If it does it's fantastic. Will definitely try and share the tip with others. Thank you.

lolipop02
lolipop02 wrote:
2013-03-25 01:25:08 -0700

usually i'll drink a spoonfull of hot sauce and they stop.but i'll try that too

tiffany88
tiffany88 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:05:59 -0800

I'm gonna go try it!

millygirl466
millygirl466 wrote:
2013-01-16 13:37:21 -0800

Works most of the time unless you don't do it right

koolkat1236
koolkat1236 wrote:
2013-01-05 11:40:04 -0800

it works!!!

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002