Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

cat00098
cat00098 wrote:
2013-08-12 04:32:04 -0700

I breathe in and then I swallow then I breathe in as much air as I can and keep swallowing without letting any air out until I can't swallow any more then I exhale slowly. Works every time!! Cool

MissOctoberakalove
MissOctoberakalove wrote:
2013-08-07 19:36:01 -0700

cool smile

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-07 15:32:54 -0700

.....................?
sorry i haven't done this
i always drink water anytime i have hiccups

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-07-31 17:16:39 -0700

I've pressed on my temples really hard, and my hiccups go away.

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-19 17:18:04 -0700

I always have hiccup

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-18 14:37:40 -0700

id hold my breath smile

crazylittlemonkey123
crazylittlemonkey123 wrote:
2013-07-02 20:17:07 -0700

I love pickle juice! I can drink it by the jar full!

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-06-16 18:45:01 -0700

this helps!

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2013-06-14 16:17:12 -0700

Gavin Free once said to just wait for the next hiccup to come, because when you're focusing on the next hiccup coming, you're not thinking about anything else.
Then again, Gavin was ALSO the man who thought headlight fluid was real.
Gavin's just a silly donut, so yeah.

mon135
mon135 wrote:
2013-06-14 16:13:54 -0700

I just ignore them. They don't cause a big deal.

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-06-14 16:12:40 -0700

I just drink water upside down......... Its not that bad.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 13:26:58 -0700

i get hiccups a lot XD

pizzapartay_2482806
pizzapartay_2482806 wrote:
2013-06-03 07:10:40 -0700

omfg its Zayn from 1DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I LOVE YOUUUU

LaydeeKiiyah
LaydeeKiiyah wrote:
2013-06-01 20:23:36 -0700

who really want to do that?

Midapops

milolover2012 wrote:
2013-04-18 13:26:35 -0700

ive got me own way!!!

3nutella
3nutella wrote:
2013-04-14 12:13:07 -0700

It's way too awsome to be true!

childcareprograms
childcareprograms wrote:
2013-03-30 22:45:57 -0700

Does this really work? If it does it's fantastic. Will definitely try and share the tip with others. Thank you.

lolipop02
lolipop02 wrote:
2013-03-25 01:25:08 -0700

usually i'll drink a spoonfull of hot sauce and they stop.but i'll try that too

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.