Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-04 18:45:24 -0700

Ugh I Hate them.

luvcuttie718003
luvcuttie718003 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:44:21 -0700

Lol ok

MiyahNichole ;*_2214129
MiyahNichole ;*_2214129 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:38:41 -0700

hiccups are murder on me .

Jaasmine:)
Jaasmine:) wrote:
2012-09-04 18:36:27 -0700

Ritee ? @-AnnePooh

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-04 18:34:52 -0700

UGH? I hate hiccups it hurts my chest

purplestar3

rainbow-slasher wrote:
2012-09-03 06:36:08 -0700

this so didnt work 4 me!

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-09-02 08:57:50 -0700

I freakin hate hicups xD

peaceout5566
peaceout5566 wrote:
2012-09-02 08:08:23 -0700

holding my breath alaway work

Emma117
Emma117 wrote:
2012-09-02 07:58:36 -0700

i tilt my head back and drink some water it really
works

pinkfuzzymia
pinkfuzzymia wrote:
2012-08-31 19:12:46 -0700

I hold my breath and that usually works.

amg91202
amg91202 wrote:
2012-08-24 14:17:09 -0700

i drink water

catsr#1
catsr#1 wrote:
2012-08-21 16:58:00 -0700

i have the LOUDEST hiccups ever! but honestly i dont "cure" my hiccups. my friends get a laugh out of them and they go away in a minute or 2

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2012-08-21 12:46:11 -0700

I tried it and it worked.

young-tbaby
young-tbaby wrote:
2012-08-21 12:41:24 -0700

u will die doing that

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-21 12:40:26 -0700

i tried this, & it actually DOES work. but its right about having to get to doing it very quickly... lolz... Haha smile Big Grin

ray-ray347
ray-ray347 wrote:
2012-08-21 12:32:02 -0700

@briana_so_dope yep i tried it

Briana_so_dope
Briana_so_dope wrote:
2012-08-21 12:26:44 -0700

holding ur breath for 10 sec works duhh

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-08-21 10:28:02 -0700

My old class teacher also use to say to get rid of hiccups , you should close your nose and breave in for 3 secs nt truee

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?