Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-04 18:45:24 -0700

Ugh I Hate them.

luvcuttie718003
luvcuttie718003 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:44:21 -0700

Lol ok

MiyahNichole ;*_2214129
MiyahNichole ;*_2214129 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:38:41 -0700

hiccups are murder on me .

Jaasmine:)
Jaasmine:) wrote:
2012-09-04 18:36:27 -0700

Ritee ? @-AnnePooh

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-09-04 18:34:52 -0700

UGH? I hate hiccups it hurts my chest

purplestar3

rainbow-slasher wrote:
2012-09-03 06:36:08 -0700

this so didnt work 4 me!

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-09-02 08:57:50 -0700

I freakin hate hicups xD

peaceout5566
peaceout5566 wrote:
2012-09-02 08:08:23 -0700

holding my breath alaway work

Emma117
Emma117 wrote:
2012-09-02 07:58:36 -0700

i tilt my head back and drink some water it really
works

pinkfuzzymia
pinkfuzzymia wrote:
2012-08-31 19:12:46 -0700

I hold my breath and that usually works.

amg91202
amg91202 wrote:
2012-08-24 14:17:09 -0700

i drink water

catsr#1
catsr#1 wrote:
2012-08-21 16:58:00 -0700

i have the LOUDEST hiccups ever! but honestly i dont "cure" my hiccups. my friends get a laugh out of them and they go away in a minute or 2

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2012-08-21 12:46:11 -0700

I tried it and it worked.

young-tbaby
young-tbaby wrote:
2012-08-21 12:41:24 -0700

u will die doing that

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-21 12:40:26 -0700

i tried this, & it actually DOES work. but its right about having to get to doing it very quickly... lolz... Haha smile Big Grin

ray-ray347
ray-ray347 wrote:
2012-08-21 12:32:02 -0700

@briana_so_dope yep i tried it

Briana_so_dope
Briana_so_dope wrote:
2012-08-21 12:26:44 -0700

holding ur breath for 10 sec works duhh

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-08-21 10:28:02 -0700

My old class teacher also use to say to get rid of hiccups , you should close your nose and breave in for 3 secs nt truee

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.