Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

patricija11
patricija11 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:06:53 -0700

Actually drinking watter upside down helps!

Patches1998
Patches1998 wrote:
2012-08-15 21:22:37 -0700

im sooo going 2 try that

aktergrl
aktergrl wrote:
2012-08-15 16:19:57 -0700

I can't do that! I got my ears pierced about a week ago and I'm not supposed to touch my ears! But I'll try it in 5 weeks!

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-15 11:58:22 -0700

i hole my breath or plug my ears and drink a glass of water at the same time...but i'll try this::smile)

luver4jesus00
luver4jesus00 wrote:
2012-08-15 11:55:26 -0700

i hate the hiccupsBig Frown(

taylormade
taylormade wrote:
2012-08-15 09:28:03 -0700

i might try that when i get the hiccups but i hardly get them

PoisonousPurpleViper12
PoisonousPurpleViper12 wrote:
2012-08-14 21:18:28 -0700

i eat a spoonful of peanutbutter. it totally works

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-08-10 15:24:01 -0700

I yawn inbetween hicups! I don't know why but it works!☺

-doodles

greendaygirl11 wrote:
2012-08-06 17:49:00 -0700

stand upside down

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-08-06 09:55:57 -0700

i just plug my nose and drink water. it works every time (:

korra25
korra25 wrote:
2012-08-06 08:49:02 -0700

i read this and wehn i had the hiccups, I rubbed my ear.. and it worked.. Big Grin

geek03
geek03 wrote:
2012-08-05 12:40:48 -0700

my fave method is drinking water with sugar

Nabbie_Bhadd
Nabbie_Bhadd wrote:
2012-08-04 13:18:46 -0700

i luv the hiccups lol Love Big Grin

aa321
aa321 wrote:
2012-08-01 08:32:16 -0700

It seems pretty cool, but I think it might be easier to stick with usual. It works most of the time.

oafcman
oafcman wrote:
2012-08-01 04:19:24 -0700

try to type a story with ur nose an do calculations at the same time. u get so caught up in ur work u forget about the hiccups an they go away! miracle!

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-30 13:38:57 -0700

It does sound easy, but I'm gonna stick with the usual.

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-07-29 14:26:21 -0700

Its cool, but seems complicated.. im just gonna stick with holding my breathe

lollollol123
lollollol123 wrote:
2012-07-27 09:32:08 -0700

( Annoyed)so whats up everbody??????

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

GlimmeringSky16