Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-15 11:58:22 -0700

i hole my breath or plug my ears and drink a glass of water at the same time...but i'll try this::smile)

luver4jesus00
luver4jesus00 wrote:
2012-08-15 11:55:26 -0700

i hate the hiccupsBig Frown(

taylormade
taylormade wrote:
2012-08-15 09:28:03 -0700

i might try that when i get the hiccups but i hardly get them

PoisonousPurpleViper12
PoisonousPurpleViper12 wrote:
2012-08-14 21:18:28 -0700

i eat a spoonful of peanutbutter. it totally works

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-08-10 15:24:01 -0700

I yawn inbetween hicups! I don't know why but it works!☺

-doodles

greendaygirl11 wrote:
2012-08-06 17:49:00 -0700

stand upside down

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-08-06 09:55:57 -0700

i just plug my nose and drink water. it works every time (:

korra25
korra25 wrote:
2012-08-06 08:49:02 -0700

i read this and wehn i had the hiccups, I rubbed my ear.. and it worked.. Big Grin

geek03
geek03 wrote:
2012-08-05 12:40:48 -0700

my fave method is drinking water with sugar

Nabbie_Bhadd
Nabbie_Bhadd wrote:
2012-08-04 13:18:46 -0700

i luv the hiccups lol Love Big Grin

aa321
aa321 wrote:
2012-08-01 08:32:16 -0700

It seems pretty cool, but I think it might be easier to stick with usual. It works most of the time.

oafcman
oafcman wrote:
2012-08-01 04:19:24 -0700

try to type a story with ur nose an do calculations at the same time. u get so caught up in ur work u forget about the hiccups an they go away! miracle!

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-07-30 13:38:57 -0700

It does sound easy, but I'm gonna stick with the usual.

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-07-29 14:26:21 -0700

Its cool, but seems complicated.. im just gonna stick with holding my breathe

lollollol123
lollollol123 wrote:
2012-07-27 09:32:08 -0700

( Annoyed)so whats up everbody??????

lollollol123
lollollol123 wrote:
2012-07-27 09:28:40 -0700

this is pretty cool!!!!smile

coffeebb8
coffeebb8 wrote:
2012-07-27 07:33:22 -0700

I hold my breath, and while still holding my breath, I try to swallow as many times as I can without letting go of your breath. It sometimes works.

Raechel
Raechel wrote:
2012-07-27 06:42:59 -0700

i eat peanut butter it works every single time

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002