Comments

The Ultimate Cure for Hiccups

Kidzworld has found a new, amazingly easy cure for hiccups that works anywhere, any time! Check it out! Back to Article

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-16 19:35:05 -0700

bend over and drink water thts how i get rid of hiccups

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-16 19:32:37 -0700

I like having the hiccups

jimmy johns
jimmy johns wrote:
2012-07-16 17:19:59 -0700

werid but funny i always just drink water for hiccups

Kanaya
Kanaya wrote:
2012-07-16 16:41:10 -0700

What If You Have Gauges Though...
I'll Still Try This Out C:

Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!!
Little Tinkerbell!!!!!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-16 16:20:25 -0700

I drink a big glass of water.It actually helps.

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-07-16 14:56:09 -0700

I love pickle juice! :3

-Obeeey.
-Obeeey. wrote:
2012-07-16 01:38:30 -0700

I still hold my breath and count to ten . c;

skybob101 gf
skybob101 gf wrote:
2012-07-16 00:01:40 -0700

yeah i just try to forget but if i fake having the hiccups i actrully get them soon after

lalahaha
lalahaha wrote:
2012-07-15 23:06:41 -0700

all u have to do is forget u have the hiccups. like if someone has the hiccups just ask them a bunch of random questions then ask when they last had the hiccups

kidd58946
kidd58946 wrote:
2012-07-15 14:03:30 -0700

Hmmmm, I think when I get the hiccups, my art teacher always tell me " if you have the hiccups, go to the water fountain and drink 10 slurps of water.

XcemoprincessxX
XcemoprincessxX wrote:
2012-07-15 08:51:50 -0700

Lolzz i nvr thought of that.

ShadowDogEX3
ShadowDogEX3 wrote:
2012-07-15 07:49:18 -0700

Wow umm and how did they find that out?

ObeyMalacia
ObeyMalacia wrote:
2012-07-14 21:29:26 -0700

haaaaaaaaaaaa

Kalpalal
Kalpalal wrote:
2012-07-14 10:07:22 -0700

Never tried it but I think we will all start too late(:
Anyway, normally I just do something exciting and I totally forget about it.

BeeHappy123
BeeHappy123 wrote:
2012-07-14 08:35:54 -0700

never tried it?
maybe you all starte doing it too late?

timmy5621
timmy5621 wrote:
2012-07-14 04:04:34 -0700

dosent work!

yoda56
yoda56 wrote:
2012-07-13 17:52:11 -0700

this doesnt work dont do it

On A Wishing Star
On A Wishing Star wrote:
2012-07-13 15:27:22 -0700

Hmm, nope does not work

CarCar3704
CarCar3704 wrote:
2012-07-13 13:47:13 -0700

I'll have to try that sometime.

Best Fix for a Fever? Vote!

• Chicken Soup!
  • Lots of bed rest.
  • That awful Buckley's stuff.
  • Multiplayer Puyo POP FEVER with seven friends!

Micro_shampooing-micor
How much do you really know about where dandruff comes from or how to get rid of it? Read on and ...
Micro_beautiful_skin_micro
Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your ski...
Micro_spa_micro
It’s much easier than you think to pamper yourself with spa treatments without leaving the comfor...
Re-enter the hilarious world of Haley Harmony as she obsesses over boys, crushes on boys and date...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D