Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

Cinderella_red
Cinderella_red wrote:
2014-09-22 07:27:06 -0700

I just had an Ice cream today. it was cola flavour!

Kaysciencekid

smts wrote:
2014-08-14 23:12:16 -0700

i want ice cream now

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-14 23:02:43 -0700

I freakin love cookies n cream!!

bookworm12
bookworm12 wrote:
2014-08-01 20:48:13 -0700

mines mint chip yummy smile

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 wrote:
2014-07-27 16:45:50 -0700

I was just eating ice cream then I saw this article lol Cool

Shrimpo

2014-07-26 19:54:28 -0700

It truly is delicious.

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-07-26 19:52:26 -0700

All hail Vanilla ice cream!

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-26 19:45:32 -0700

I'm the ice cream monster

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-26 19:45:31 -0700

I'm the ice cream monster

starstruck187
starstruck187 wrote:
2014-07-24 22:57:30 -0700

mmmm go go banana yum yum ice cream sundae to yum to talk

Pokemaster235

Vance-likes-you wrote:
2014-07-21 16:38:11 -0700

Blue moon & cookies and cream are my favorite flavors

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:13:54 -0700

Ice cream is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-07-21 03:26:12 -0700

I love icecreams

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate.
reply 1 minute
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"arthi" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job. Agreed. Thanks guys (:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in General:
Gwen. (My name.)
woahitskar
woahitskar posted in General:
Fiona.
wicked13
wicked13 posted in General:
sorry.... but you don't. . . . I do (again)