Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

rue21forever3
rue21forever3 wrote:
2014-11-25 20:59:16 -0800

icecream is weak point, has anyone tried these little frozen icecream balls? I dont know what they are called though.

report
stoksa
stoksa wrote:
2014-11-13 03:51:56 -0800

ice cream is a ####

report
steel101
steel101 wrote:
2014-09-29 09:34:56 -0700

I love icecream and cake

report
Cinderella_red
Cinderella_red wrote:
2014-09-22 07:27:06 -0700

I just had an Ice cream today. it was cola flavour!

report
Kaysciencekid
Kaysciencekid wrote:
2014-08-16 04:58:22 -0700

caramel,cookie and cheese cake...mmm.. Wink Hippie

report
danny19
danny19 wrote:
2014-08-15 12:21:32 -0700

3 chocolate is awsome

report
smts
smts wrote:
2014-08-14 23:12:16 -0700

i want ice cream now

report
Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-14 23:02:43 -0700

I freakin love cookies n cream!!

report
bookworm12
bookworm12 wrote:
2014-08-01 20:48:13 -0700

mines mint chip yummy smile

report
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 wrote:
2014-07-27 16:45:50 -0700

I was just eating ice cream then I saw this article lol Cool

report
Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-07-26 19:58:04 -0700

Wow after reading this I'm suddenly craving pie......0.0

report
Shrimpo
Shrimpo wrote:
2014-07-26 19:57:54 -0700

Wow after reading this I'm suddenly craving pie......0.0

report
american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-26 19:54:28 -0700

It truly is delicious.

report
Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-07-26 19:52:26 -0700

All hail Vanilla ice cream!

report
warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-26 19:45:32 -0700

I'm the ice cream monster

report
warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-07-26 19:45:31 -0700

I'm the ice cream monster

report
starstruck187
starstruck187 wrote:
2014-07-24 22:57:30 -0700

mmmm go go banana yum yum ice cream sundae to yum to talk

report
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 wrote:
2014-07-24 19:45:52 -0700

Yes ice cream!!!

report
Szaskia
Szaskia wrote:
2014-07-23 20:53:28 -0700

I LOVE ICECREAM!!!!!!!

report
Vance-likes-you
Vance-likes-you wrote:
2014-07-21 16:38:19 -0700

Blue moon & cookies and cream are my favorite flavors

report
back to story
F1154466813265

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

  • United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

related stories

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

BeMyBae
BeMyBae posted in Say Anything:
Why join chat when all you say is that you're bored? O.o
reply 14 minutes
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
ethnicitY
reply 26 minutes
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
The state of being offensive is subject to whether it is offensive, or if one would take offense to it. Quite honestly I would say yes, it is offensive, because it is offensive. But not because people find it offending emotionally, but find it offensive socially.
reply 27 minutes
kayshay
kayshay posted in Debating:
"sasukeslife1" wrote:The only reason I can think is because the ages after 12 (13-19) have the suffix teen. 11 and 12 are just before the "teens" start so they are called preteens. truu
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
because people think that 13 is a magic maturity number. It's actually 14 3/4's.
reply about 1 hour