Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

bEsttyueevaahadd14
bEsttyueevaahadd14 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:37:02 -0700

Caann Y'aall Plleaase Stop Blowinqq My News Feed Up.

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:37:01 -0700

dude it ain't even about icecream anymore

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:36:45 -0700

I been done

- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153
- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:36:23 -0700

Yall Needaa Quitt Fo Yall Geet Inn Thaa Penaltyy Boxx Thoee , Annd Ionn Wanntt My Besstiee Quee To Gett Inn Itt

-.High.-_2246574
-.High.-_2246574 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:36:14 -0700

No school Tommorow, Yay !!
Monkeys, Bannanas, Unicorns, Whoop Whoop ! ^0^

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2012-09-02 12:36:14 -0700

Please stop people.

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:35:58 -0700

ICECREAM!!! Big Grin

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-09-02 12:35:40 -0700

SMH = Shake My Head.
Now stop arguing, and please get out of this article if you are going to continue.

I ♥ Selena Marie Gomez
I ♥ Selena Marie Gomez wrote:
2012-09-02 12:35:13 -0700

NO FIGHTING

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:35:08 -0700

miztricia23: shake my head.

Dessie bear

miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:33 -0700

what does smh mean

master_of_puppetz
master_of_puppetz wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:25 -0700

Ice cream can start as much fights as religion.
Anti-theism: pwned.

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:22 -0700

wth tyhis is childish yall wastin yal time ... STOP BLOWIN ME UP DAMMMMMMM

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:15 -0700

HEY, STOP FIGHTING. Stop cursing and keep it clean, or else I'll go get an admin to sort this, and trust me, they will. Stop now.

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:05 -0700

Ok look I asked her bout what she said and she said she wasn't talking to me thank u and then she had the nerve to get all smart that was all i was asking her and I told her she could of just said no and went bout that business

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:57 -0700

and i can also include the manager of this site into it too

-.High.-_2246574
-.High.-_2246574 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:46 -0700

Everyone calm down, and have some Ice Cream...
Nd a Roman Holiday c;
Kay ?

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar