Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:22 -0700

wth tyhis is childish yall wastin yal time ... STOP BLOWIN ME UP DAMMMMMMM

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:15 -0700

HEY, STOP FIGHTING. Stop cursing and keep it clean, or else I'll go get an admin to sort this, and trust me, they will. Stop now.

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:34:05 -0700

Ok look I asked her bout what she said and she said she wasn't talking to me thank u and then she had the nerve to get all smart that was all i was asking her and I told her she could of just said no and went bout that business

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:57 -0700

and i can also include the manager of this site into it too

-.High.-_2246574
-.High.-_2246574 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:46 -0700

Everyone calm down, and have some Ice Cream...
Nd a Roman Holiday c;
Kay ?

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:30 -0700

That is true Big Grin

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:20 -0700

uhh lyk really nobodie care wat yall figtin bout if yall gonna fight do it in yoa inbox smile

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-09-02 12:31:57 -0700

for the record: VANILLA RULEZ!!!!!

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-09-02 12:31:41 -0700

CAN YALL PLEASE STOP BLOWIN ME UPP!!!!

Princess_NiaaMyaa
Princess_NiaaMyaa wrote:
2012-09-02 12:31:33 -0700

- Blowin Up My News Feed -_- Wasting Yah Life, O2

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:30:56 -0700

Stop fighting. This is an article!

Lorenzo42

miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:30:15 -0700

this girl is really making me mad queque99

iamfromdahood
iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-09-02 12:30:08 -0700

Tf. ? How Yall GeT Inn A FighT AbouT Ice Cream ?. Yall To Tha PoinT Where Yall Actinn Childishh

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:29:50 -0700

@mztricia: Lol Wtf Aree Youu Talkinn Abouut. Youu Thaa Onee Whoo Saidd Youu Wass Gon Get Yhoo Sis Not Mee iCaan Handlee My Owwn.But Youu Knoo Whaat Itss Good Cuz Youu JUss Wastinn My Timee Likee Rns! iM Donee
(Poiint.Blaank. Periood)

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:29:11 -0700

All I asked you was if you was tlking bout me nd you didnt have to go nd be all tuff nd you just cold of said no and went on bout yo businees wtf we fighting for the situation ain't worth it and u ain't worth it

Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 12:28:58 -0700

smh @queque99 what did i tell you?!??!

Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 12:28:07 -0700

yall needa chill bruhh

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:56 -0700

who

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Say Anything:
is that you in the pic?
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
9 c;
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
So anyway and if oyu think to question me then tell me some in a nice way. And i shallnot be rude back. Ok so you've read all my other comments tell me why you disagree.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: It is an attack, because it specifically seeks to discredit people with an opposing viewpoint. Claiming that kids in general are likely to mirror their parents views is fine and valid, however, suggesting that kids with opposing views are most likely mirroring their parents views is a thinly veiled ad hominem.   You know i bet that most of you are just repeating what you parents said, i seriously doubt any of you actually know what your saying. Is what ever your posting really truly what you think? I don't think it is. I don't see where she is only applying this to views opposite of her own. Regardless of her "I am speeking what I truly think" bit, Im sure she'd agree that some on her side of the debate also model their views on the subject from their parents.   It is not stated in the post directly, it is implied based on the context of the post, considering every post that wasn't theirs since the thread was revived, save one, was disagreeing with them. If I was in a thread, and everybody was disagreeing with me, and then I made a post saying that "You know, I bet most of you are just repeating what your parents said" I think it would be rather obvious what my intentions were.  I was not trying to be rude i was speaking my mind and again if you think i'm lying when i say i'm not just copying what my parents said than again fine i truly don't care. But i was not trying to accuse or be rude in any way shape or form. My intentions were that maybe all us kids are not gonna help our world in the future cause if you noticed we're kind of going down hill. My intentions were that you should have your own opinion not say or think what another person told you you should. Speak your own minds instead of copying what another person told you.Tell me how many people would believe one of those stupid weight loss commercials if the person in the commercial was not say a famous or fairly wealthy person. So my intentions were apparently not clear or you took it the wrong way. So tell me what you think and i'll answer your rude comment or just comment that i was wrong and your right. Your intent did not get across, surely I am not the only one who interpreted it the way I did. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did not in fact intend to offend anyone, but, it is easily interpreted as deliberately offensive.  I'm worried this is getting off topic now, I think we're done here anyways. I think my point has been made.  As am i.
Teh_Skittlez