Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:30 -0700

That is true Big Grin

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-09-02 12:33:20 -0700

uhh lyk really nobodie care wat yall figtin bout if yall gonna fight do it in yoa inbox smile

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-09-02 12:31:57 -0700

for the record: VANILLA RULEZ!!!!!

siittles_chick
siittles_chick wrote:
2012-09-02 12:31:41 -0700

CAN YALL PLEASE STOP BLOWIN ME UPP!!!!

Princess_NiaaMyaa
Princess_NiaaMyaa wrote:
2012-09-02 12:31:33 -0700

- Blowin Up My News Feed -_- Wasting Yah Life, O2

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:30:56 -0700

Stop fighting. This is an article!

Lorenzo42

miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:30:15 -0700

this girl is really making me mad queque99

iamfromdahood
iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-09-02 12:30:08 -0700

Tf. ? How Yall GeT Inn A FighT AbouT Ice Cream ?. Yall To Tha PoinT Where Yall Actinn Childishh

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:29:50 -0700

@mztricia: Lol Wtf Aree Youu Talkinn Abouut. Youu Thaa Onee Whoo Saidd Youu Wass Gon Get Yhoo Sis Not Mee iCaan Handlee My Owwn.But Youu Knoo Whaat Itss Good Cuz Youu JUss Wastinn My Timee Likee Rns! iM Donee
(Poiint.Blaank. Periood)

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:29:11 -0700

All I asked you was if you was tlking bout me nd you didnt have to go nd be all tuff nd you just cold of said no and went on bout yo businees wtf we fighting for the situation ain't worth it and u ain't worth it

Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 12:28:58 -0700

smh @queque99 what did i tell you?!??!

Jamal$wagkidd

zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:50 -0700

lol

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:39 -0700

@queque99 Ain't nobody trying to fight you because it not even worth it bye bye case closed

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:39 -0700

lol @human nature

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2012-09-02 12:25:12 -0700

stfu -__-

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:24:24 -0700

@mztricia: Geet Yhoo Sis D'f Shee Gon Doo.??? && Thankss iKnoo It Wass Smaart = )

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!