Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:29:11 -0700

All I asked you was if you was tlking bout me nd you didnt have to go nd be all tuff nd you just cold of said no and went on bout yo businees wtf we fighting for the situation ain't worth it and u ain't worth it

Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 12:28:58 -0700

smh @queque99 what did i tell you?!??!

Jamal$wagkidd

zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:50 -0700

lol

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:39 -0700

@queque99 Ain't nobody trying to fight you because it not even worth it bye bye case closed

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 12:26:39 -0700

lol @human nature

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2012-09-02 12:25:12 -0700

stfu -__-

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:24:24 -0700

@mztricia: Geet Yhoo Sis D'f Shee Gon Doo.??? && Thankss iKnoo It Wass Smaart = )

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:23:01 -0700

rightt what kind

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:22:44 -0700

I wasn't trying to start sh*t and if I can get it I can get my 9th grade sister in your azz because I was just saying what you ws saying was kinda smart case closed

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:20:15 -0700

Lmfaoo' Im Lettin Youu Knoo Pleasee Dont Staart Wiff Mee Girl Cuzz Youu Caan Geet It!

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:19:39 -0700

i luv me some ice cream smile

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:18:52 -0700

Ok don't get aattuide with case closed

Jamal2033
Jamal2033 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:15:44 -0700

hehe nicca name jamal XD

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:15:39 -0700

Uhmm Noo! Is Ur Namee ms.divaliciouss .?? Okaee Theen.....

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:14:24 -0700

U talking bout me

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:13:23 -0700

U ain't talkong bout me right

queque99
queque99 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:11:35 -0700

@Jamal: Ohh Lmaoo iThouught It Wass Too But Thaat ms.divalicious Girl Musst Doont Knoo Lolss But Doont Tripp Thoo = )

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-09-02 12:11:06 -0700

@Jamal I Thouqht It Wass To ! My Feed Blowinqq Up !

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

Kelly partygirl 24
A Walk To Remember
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
Kalevala
XxneonhipsterxX
archcast let max in max look at archcast rly big house and it look beautiful too archcast open the door to his training ground  archcast:welcome to the training ground ★ max was shocked how big and awsome it was  max:woah this is so cool  archcast: 20 push ups max: haha funny archcast  archcast: did i say it was a joke do 20 push up NOW LET GO max:oh god....... after all the warm up they now do the main part of training  archcast: alright your going to do straights your traget is me go  max went over used his powers and ran to hit archcast but he failed by archcast failing strike  max: AAAAAAH THAT HURT STOP STRANGELYING ME GAAAA archcast: i said straight everyone should do this max again  max: ow ok......i should have listened to him  max did the move 20 time and failed but then his last one archcast told him to do a lap  max: im done  archcast: - strangely max- i can believe you cant even do a straight stupid  max: ok im sorry you keep strangely me  archcast: you know why i do this......cause it get you to get more mad plus get you stronger if you can do a straight show me now  max: alright i show you  max use his electronic power and ran across and quickly electric archcast chest archcast heal fast after max did his attack  archcast: see it take focus to do a attack we start 6:00 am dont be late  max hugs archcast  max: thank you archcast hey wanna go to my house my mom and you can totally meet  archcast: OH um..........-blush- um sure  with kenny  kenny look at the mirror his eyes where mostly depressed and his face was too until kenny snap kenny wanted to kill vanguard for what he did kenny got dressed and flew out of his room to vanguard lair  kenny: im gonna distroy you FORGOT YOUR DEAL  to be continued
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventure  episode 8  rose appeared with her water powers as she burts away the darkness however vanguard was defeated vanguard was mad mostly after that he left and ditched kenny kenny woke up until the boys woke up tanner got up and went up tp  kenny kenny got up too tanner was not happy at all  tanner: I WANNA HURT YOU -hands burts up in flames-  tanner body was full a fire his eyes and the fire of anger and his hand where balls of fire  tanner: YOU ARE SO DEAD  mason: tanner calm down it gonna be ok  kenny: tanner im sorry and everyone im sorry i... tanner: OTHER QUESTION WHY WAS VANGUARD BEING NICE TO YOU PLUS HELPING YOU TELL ME  david: tanner it all right kenny i believe is being with vanguard or something like that  kenny: guys.....david is maybe right I MEAN O.O  max: WHAT  rose came up to the boys  david: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR WITH VANGUARD  tanner: -growl- that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET FRIGGIN HURT THIS JOCK  mason: GUYS CALM DOWN TANNER PLZ CALM DOWN  tanner: WHY CANT I WHY CANT I HIT THE #### OUT OF HIM  mason: cause it going too far calm down tiger.............calm down -a heal power of cold and peaceful has been put on tanner-  tanner:........fine  mason: so your with vanguard  kenny: i did a deal with vanguard -cries- im so sorry guys plz dont leave me i did a battle with him and we went there it all my fault -cries harder- Vanguard THAT JERK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW IM SO SORRY I CANT THIS THIS POWERS ####  mason:.........kenny i understand but i dont think your friend would trust you this time because of what you did but kenny what you done is hard to explain  kenny: i just wanna kill myself  tanner: plz dont say that -tears falls- JUST DONT  kenny see most of his friends cry but not rose rose is shocked on what happened  rose:it gonna be ok kenny -hugs-  kenny: im just so sorry i just dont know what happened to me -cries-  everyone came over and hugged kenny it was about to rain everyone walk together home no one rly talk to each other like alway everyone was just quiet until max david and rose got to max house max got in the house  david: well sorry about today  rose: oh it ok i get these sometimes myself  david: yea hey rose you know i like you right   rose: yes.... david and rose went close to each other and then kissed  max came but he saw O.O he akwardly went back inside  next day  max knocks on archcast door  max: ARCHCAST ARCHCAST !!!!!!!!!  archcast: -opens door- what do you want kid T_T  max: i want you to train me  archcast: HA! you dont even have the guts kid max: ARCHCAST LISTEN TO ME I NEED MORE HELP ALL MY FRIENDS GOT IT BUT I DONT GOT IT WITH MY TRAINING  archcast: you wanna go my way well it evolves pain,laps,painful push ups,fighting beating up,me giveing you a little abit a pain everytime you fail and MOSTLY DEATH AND SUPERNATURAL -sips coffee-  max: ARCHCAST COME ON I WILL LET YOU MEET MY MOM SHE STILL SINGLE ;-)  archcast: -sigh- look kid i dont wanna hurt you  max: ARCHCAST IM NOT LEAVEING UNTIL I HAVE A APPROVAL  archcast: -sigh- fine come in  ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆