Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

Autumn_Leaves

emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-17 12:58:07 -0700

your right x

MariahGemini
MariahGemini wrote:
2014-07-17 12:56:59 -0700

Eat healthy foods. Ice cream in moderation

hanna007
hanna007 wrote:
2014-07-17 10:02:21 -0700

Yummy icecream

AllahuAkbarJihad
AllahuAkbarJihad wrote:
2014-07-17 02:44:56 -0700

Have you heard about the one true god ALLAH? Learn more @allahisthetruegod on Twotter!

theapocalypse
theapocalypse wrote:
2014-07-17 02:43:26 -0700

gimmie dat ѠѠɅSSɅSSɅSSɅSSѠѠ

elsasnowflake1
elsasnowflake1 wrote:
2014-07-16 23:17:30 -0700

I love choclate and mint flavour ice cream.It's yummy for the tummy! Blush

nerdygeekgirl123
nerdygeekgirl123 wrote:
2014-07-16 15:15:41 -0700

ice cream national month that a ood time to have it because it hot !!!!!!!!!

rustyismypuppy
rustyismypuppy wrote:
2014-07-16 14:25:45 -0700

me + ice cream= Love

ivorie
ivorie wrote:
2014-07-12 12:19:25 -0700

i love ice cream butter and ice plus creamm its ice cream month

aeb_123
aeb_123 wrote:
2014-07-09 11:40:02 -0700

mint chocolate chip!! oh my gosh!

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2014-07-09 10:16:35 -0700

vanilla!!!!!!!!! Bubblegum!!!!!!

Mommyandgracieshow
Mommyandgracieshow wrote:
2014-07-08 18:21:16 -0700

I love ice cream Love

Chayluv
Chayluv wrote:
2014-07-07 13:57:53 -0700

Ice cream sounds so good right now xD

BarbieBrietta
BarbieBrietta wrote:
2014-07-06 07:09:50 -0700

i wish India also had an icecream month i looooove it soooooooooo much smile

viti
viti wrote:
2014-07-06 06:55:30 -0700

I love ice cream wow! May I eat one lol

viti
viti wrote:
2014-07-06 06:55:29 -0700

I love ice cream wow! May I eat one lol

momna123
momna123 wrote:
2014-07-05 23:51:23 -0700

delicious ice creams r yummy i love ice creams sooooo much

shutterfly14
shutterfly14 wrote:
2014-07-05 09:21:23 -0700

I absolutely love cookies and cream ice cream. If I had my way I'd eat it every day!!

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour