Comments

All About Ice Cream

It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice cream is the perfect cool treat to help you beat the heat, whether you’re a sorbet snob or jonesin’ for a gelato - but do you know the inside scoop on how this cold confection became a favorite dessert around globe? Find out All About Ice Cream! Back to Article

cutiepie_702

redbeauty wrote:
2014-07-02 18:47:24 -0700

great Wink

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-07-02 18:43:25 -0700

I want ice cream nd disney movies rn cx

niakidder
niakidder wrote:
2014-07-02 18:35:43 -0700

Mmmmmmmm That IceCream Tho

beesknees-
beesknees- wrote:
2014-07-02 17:10:14 -0700

I'm goin' with cookie dough c: My faaaave.

floraterra
floraterra wrote:
2014-07-02 15:38:02 -0700

I love ice cream so much ( Big Grin )

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2014-07-02 13:29:55 -0700

My favorite flavors are vanilla and cookies 'n' cream.

Rianaroks
Rianaroks wrote:
2014-07-02 09:17:39 -0700

My favorite flavor is Mint and Chocolate!!

Keshavsharma
Keshavsharma wrote:
2014-07-01 23:29:28 -0700

mine fav is mango venila

KyoyaLuv
KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-07-01 09:24:24 -0700

Awesome

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2014-07-01 07:22:52 -0700

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-07-01 07:11:56 -0700

Bubble gum flavor is delicious!

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2014-07-01 06:59:50 -0700

My favourite flavour is chocolate :')

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_applepie-micro
Everyone loves to eat pie but lots of people never try to make one cause they think it’s too hard...
Micro_micro_icecream
Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t...
Micro_dq blizzard maker_micro
Ice cream addicts rejoice! The DQ Blizzard Maker is here! No more running to Dairy Queen to feed ...
Micro_eskimo_pie_box-article
Eskimo Pie is a hard chocolate-covered vanilla ice cream bar wrapped in foil. The yummy treat wou...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.