Comments

Make Your Own Daisy Chain Necklace

Summer is the time for picnics and long lazy afternoons hanging outside with friends. And while you’re lazing around in the park around the picnic basket, or in the backyard or you can fiddle with a few daisies or wildflowers and make yourself a special summer piece of jewelry. Daisy Chains are great to wear for the warm days or even into the cool summer nights. Of course they don’t last very long, but that’s part of their summer beauty. Back to Article

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-06-22 17:27:42 -0700

I want to make one into a crown for my dog

KellerShadowhammer_2457659
KellerShadowhammer_2457659 wrote:
2013-05-11 19:01:10 -0700

its the best Big Grin

daisy5504
daisy5504 wrote:
2013-02-20 17:15:50 -0800

very great I did it and turned out rightsmile

PeaceLoveEmpathy27

joycelyn2002 wrote:
2012-10-20 06:48:07 -0700

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

fairysrock
fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-03 16:04:54 -0700

my mom made a some thing out of those out of those a couple summers when we rode a train fron st louise to washting mossiri

Angel1356
Angel1356 wrote:
2012-09-02 18:03:33 -0700

never will

deadmansonesluver
deadmansonesluver wrote:
2012-08-15 14:10:24 -0700

i didnt get any of it....lol

kiki05
kiki05 wrote:
2012-08-08 17:39:02 -0700

how do you do that! cool

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-08 11:36:16 -0700

my mom showed me how to do them when I was 4 or 5!

hellokittyfan8193
hellokittyfan8193 wrote:
2012-08-08 09:47:47 -0700

same i knew how to make daisy chains ages ago

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-07-29 06:54:03 -0700

wow
I think this would be a great present for my friend!

jellybeansareyummy
jellybeansareyummy wrote:
2012-07-28 12:52:40 -0700

I knew how to make one when I was like 5... Frustrated

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-07-28 00:01:49 -0700

I knew how to make a daisy chain months ago

fafie911
fafie911 wrote:
2012-07-27 11:38:59 -0700

Interesting I'm gonna try that for sure!!!

daisydog21
daisydog21 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:09:50 -0700

smile

daisydog21
daisydog21 wrote:
2012-07-25 20:09:18 -0700

that was very helpful and its so simple thanks alot i will try that

stars in space
stars in space wrote:
2012-07-18 14:48:20 -0700

That's really cool! I'm going to try!
Stars in space

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...
Micro_top10summeractivities-micro
Summer is here, and the weather is hot, hot, hot! But don't let the heat get to you down. Kidzwor...
Micro_how to plan a picnic-micro
School’s out and summer is here, which means it’s finally time to relax and have fun in the sun w...
Micro_micro_seedbomb
Have you ever seen an empty lot in your neighborhood and wished that it could be nicer looking? I...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??