Comments

Amelia Earhart Bio

This summer marks the anniversary of legendary pilot Amelia Mary Earhart’s disappearance, and July 24th is officially Amelia Earhart Day. Find out more about one of the most influential and groundbreaking American female aviation pioneers in Kidzworld’s Amelia Earhart Bio! Back to Article

ritika44
ritika44 wrote:
2014-07-25 02:00:02 -0700

awsm

princessanna
princessanna wrote:
2014-07-24 16:30:26 -0700

fist woman flight

Minion567
Minion567 wrote:
2014-07-24 12:31:40 -0700

an independent, free, courageous, brave and confident women.

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-24 08:52:05 -0700

Very inspiring! ^_^

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-07-24 08:33:12 -0700

Happy Birthday Amelia Earhart!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-07-22 15:13:10 -0700

How interesting

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-20 18:27:35 -0800

dont u mean anne frank died by #####?

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-02-20 16:21:15 -0800

she died by Nazis

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-02 15:13:05 -0700

And died,
don't forget died.

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-05-02 15:10:58 -0700

^ ^....?...she proved that girls can do somthing too!......

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-02 15:08:24 -0700

o.o scary.
Oh and hai starfish.

airna360
airna360 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:49:46 -0700

i miis her she was my idol i dream tht one day she will be found alive or dead she was my idol im going to e like her one day

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-25 21:01:27 -0700

amelia has ALWAYS been an idol of mine. she did what no woman dared.

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:19:22 -0700

i remember doing a project on her in the third grade! smile

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-24 17:53:21 -0700

Shes Still Hasen't Been Foundd;(

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-24 16:09:58 -0700

today she tuned 115 today smile

fawn15
fawn15 wrote:
2012-07-20 13:04:37 -0700

Cool

Poll

What Would You Like to Fly?

• An airplane.
  • A rocket.
  • A stealth bomber.
  • A broom - as long as I can steer.

Micro_top movie heroines-micro
From fearless femme fatales and warrior women to super heroes and bookish beauties, women can rea...
Micro_harriet tubman-micro
February is Black History Month, a great time to learn about pivotal people in the history of Afr...
Want to take to the skies and fly an airplane when you grow up? Check out what it takes to become...
Micro_international-micro
March 8th is International Women's Day! This means that women all over the world look back and re...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar