Comments

Amelia Earhart Bio

This summer marks the anniversary of legendary pilot Amelia Mary Earhart’s disappearance, and July 24th is officially Amelia Earhart Day. Find out more about one of the most influential and groundbreaking American female aviation pioneers in Kidzworld’s Amelia Earhart Bio! Back to Article

zendayamyidol

princessanna wrote:
2014-07-24 16:30:26 -0700

fist woman flight

Minion567
Minion567 wrote:
2014-07-24 12:31:40 -0700

an independent, free, courageous, brave and confident women.

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-24 08:52:05 -0700

Very inspiring! ^_^

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-07-24 08:33:12 -0700

Happy Birthday Amelia Earhart!

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-07-22 15:13:10 -0700

How interesting

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-02-20 18:27:35 -0800

dont u mean anne frank died by #####?

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-02-20 16:21:15 -0800

she died by Nazis

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-02 15:13:05 -0700

And died,
don't forget died.

bellarella234
bellarella234 wrote:
2013-05-02 15:10:58 -0700

^ ^....?...she proved that girls can do somthing too!......

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-02 15:08:24 -0700

o.o scary.
Oh and hai starfish.

airna360
airna360 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:49:46 -0700

i miis her she was my idol i dream tht one day she will be found alive or dead she was my idol im going to e like her one day

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-25 21:01:27 -0700

amelia has ALWAYS been an idol of mine. she did what no woman dared.

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:19:22 -0700

i remember doing a project on her in the third grade! smile

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-24 17:53:21 -0700

Shes Still Hasen't Been Foundd;(

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-24 16:09:58 -0700

today she tuned 115 today smile

fawn15
fawn15 wrote:
2012-07-20 13:04:37 -0700

Cool

Poll

What Would You Like to Fly?

• An airplane.
  • A rocket.
  • A stealth bomber.
  • A broom - as long as I can steer.

Micro_top movie heroines-micro
From fearless femme fatales and warrior women to super heroes and bookish beauties, women can rea...
Micro_harriet tubman-micro
February is Black History Month, a great time to learn about pivotal people in the history of Afr...
Want to take to the skies and fly an airplane when you grow up? Check out what it takes to become...
Micro_international-micro
March 8th is International Women's Day! This means that women all over the world look back and re...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode