Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Personal Style Tips: Divas

Are you a Diva? Get hot personal style tips from a teen Diva who loves to shop! Back to Article

alyia love
alyia love wrote:
2012-10-03 13:49:02 -0700

preatty

Nerd_Luv
Nerd_Luv wrote:
2012-09-08 01:27:32 -0700

omg these clothes r sssssooooo cute. I luv it.
ORE THAN NERDS LOL

Angel1356
Angel1356 wrote:
2012-09-02 22:33:27 -0700

crop dress is verry nice

2girls2
2girls2 wrote:
2012-08-30 18:24:50 -0700

Jezmae
Jezmae wrote:
2012-08-17 16:29:18 -0700

rigt tots agree

Jezmae
Jezmae wrote:
2012-08-17 16:28:56 -0700

yea nice tips

Dani777
Dani777 wrote:
2012-08-06 11:41:16 -0700

nice thanks for the diva tip

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-06 09:14:22 -0700

they should call it SKINNY diva style tips

summer queen

Emosky490 wrote:
2012-07-31 10:59:59 -0700

Awesome

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-07-30 19:30:43 -0700

this is great stying tips.I think that my face is the last one.

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-07-30 14:49:05 -0700

@Mar darlin wyd lol

MarMarXD
MarMarXD wrote:
2012-07-30 14:45:41 -0700

Themm All Uglyy . !

It's the first day of school and you want to make a good impression on your new classmates. What do you wear?
  • I throw on jeans, a hoodie and my new Vans.
  • I grab that old, torn dress and quickly cut it to make a scarf for my hair and a sash for my jeans. I'm sure to be the only one wearing it!
  • Sweats, running shoes and a fitted tee - no reason I can't be comfy.
  • My new skinny jeans, boots and cute little purse are sure to get me noticed. I've been planning this outfit for weeks.