Comments

How to Celebrate Parents Day

We’ve all heard of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, but did you know there’s a day to celebrate both? Parents Day falls on the fourth Sunday of every July. Find out how to celebrate Parents Day! Back to Article

blessy16
blessy16 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:58:51 -0700

thanks for saying us about a parents day..... surely has to give them a great treat... nd also thanks 4 the suggestions given to treat them... lot of thanks to jordan as well.... nd for the one who wrote this article.. smile

Megan_01_768107
Megan_01_768107 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:56:52 -0700

and my dad is all the way in Virginia. It's about 8 or 9 hours away from where I live.

Megan_01_768107
Megan_01_768107 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:56:20 -0700

I didn't know there was a day you could celebrate for both parents. That's going to be sort of hard for me because my parents are divorced. Frown

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-07-26 10:46:55 -0700

How will you celebrate on Sunday?

musicgirl622
musicgirl622 wrote:
2013-07-15 13:02:39 -0700

Seriously there a national day for both parents, wow!

2cutepuppys
2cutepuppys wrote:
2013-07-10 16:33:51 -0700

WOW I never new there even was a parents day until just about NOW!!!!!!!! Wink smile Wink

superrachel
superrachel wrote:
2013-07-07 15:27:10 -0700

I never new there was a parents day before i came to kidzworld

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-07-06 00:02:40 -0700

I like the making of gifts for our parents...i have done every year, its really effective!! smile smile

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-05 20:10:13 -0700

I like that holiday! Mom and Dad r gonna love it!!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 20:01:08 -0700

x 10 = times 10

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 20:00:40 -0700

ok then, you wont know how to get 40 coins x 10

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:59:51 -0700

July 13th is parents day. why not nicole?

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:56:47 -0700

yep Daddy's Girl

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:56:23 -0700

check comments nicole, i know where you can get 40 points

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-05 19:54:42 -0700

theres a parents day. ._. theres everything for parents but nthing for us kidz.. i cant wait to be a mom -.-

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-07-05 19:53:34 -0700

Lol whats next.. a.dog day? Toilet Day?... Milk Day?

Daddy's_Girl_Rock
Daddy's_Girl_Rock wrote:
2013-07-05 19:52:09 -0700

theres a parent day

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-07-05 01:23:29 -0700

I didn't know we had a parents day!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-03 17:57:49 -0700

Wow.

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-07-30 09:51:25 -0700

join my group cre8tiv im about to put on my secret cookie recipie

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.

Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_allowance-micro
Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for m...
Micro_percy_micro
Ever wish your dad was as cool as Superman or your mom as awesome as the Spice Girls? When Percy ...
Micro_presents_micro
Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away fr...

Random in the forums

TheAverageJC
from the oxford dictionary: Definition of swag in English: swag Syllabification: swag Pronunciation: /swag    / NOUN   1A curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve. MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 1.1A decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve: swags of holly and mistletoe MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 1.2A carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit: fine plaster swags MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2 • informal Money or goods taken by a thief or burglar: their homes offer tempting swag for burglars 2.1Products given away free, typically for promotional purposes: local studios provide swag, spirits, and food MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2.2chiefly US #########, typically of a low grade: prices range from $40 a 10-seed packet for some Jamaican swag to $345 per pack for something tastier MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 3Australian/New Zealand A traveler’s or miner’s bundle of personal belongings. MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 3.1 • informal A large number, amount, or variety: the seller left a swag of unpaid bills MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES VERB (swags, swagging, swagged)   [WITH OBJECT] Back to top   1Arrange in or decorate with a swag or swags of fabric: swag the fabric gracefully over the curtain tie-backs (as adjective swagged) the swagged contours of nomads' tents MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2Australian/New Zealand Travel with one’s personal belongings in a bundle: swagging it in Queensland swagging my way up to the Northern Territory 3 [NO OBJECT] chiefly • literary Hang heavily: the crinkly old hide swags here and there 3.1Sway from side to side: the stout chief sat swagging from one side of the carriage to the other Origin   Middle English (in the sense 'bulging bag'): probably of Scandinavian origin. The original sense of the verb (early 16th century) was 'cause to sway or sag'.
Liesl
Liesl posted in Say Anything:
Everyone is talking different opinions about swag and I am only getting even more and more confused. as well as, people are posting pictures, comments, and blogs about how they have swag or whatever.  can someone tell me the meaning of swag, what it is, and how you know that you have it. PLEASE HELP ME!!
naruto200