Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Celebrate Parents Day

We’ve all heard of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, but did you know there’s a day to celebrate both? Parents Day falls on the fourth Sunday of every July. Find out how to celebrate Parents Day! Back to Article

tobygamesfan
tobygamesfan wrote:
2014-07-27 12:57:13 -0700

i guess i'll just make them a card and clean my room and... oh i'll decide later!

xenopslime
xenopslime wrote:
2014-07-26 04:45:56 -0700

HA HA HA they have 2 days to celebrate becuz they are hardworking they have determination and they are so special than us simple logic

alexriderisup
alexriderisup wrote:
2014-07-23 07:11:50 -0700

Did you know that there is a National kids day on August 3rd. When were our parents gonna tell us this?

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-16 11:05:15 -0700

so they get 2 days celebrated for them and we only have one birthday hmm?

Pilot201_
Pilot201_ wrote:
2014-07-16 10:21:05 -0700

yeah im not doing this today

cutiepie_702
cutiepie_702 wrote:
2014-07-16 10:16:17 -0700

Im gonna suprise ma parents now!!

cutiepie_702
cutiepie_702 wrote:
2014-07-16 10:16:07 -0700

Im gonna suprise ma parents now!!

blessy16
blessy16 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:58:51 -0700

thanks for saying us about a parents day..... surely has to give them a great treat... nd also thanks 4 the suggestions given to treat them... lot of thanks to jordan as well.... nd for the one who wrote this article.. smile

Megan_01_768107
Megan_01_768107 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:56:52 -0700

and my dad is all the way in Virginia. It's about 8 or 9 hours away from where I live.

Megan_01_768107
Megan_01_768107 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:56:20 -0700

I didn't know there was a day you could celebrate for both parents. That's going to be sort of hard for me because my parents are divorced. Frown

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-07-26 10:46:55 -0700

How will you celebrate on Sunday?

musicgirl622
musicgirl622 wrote:
2013-07-15 13:02:39 -0700

Seriously there a national day for both parents, wow!

2cutepuppys
2cutepuppys wrote:
2013-07-10 16:33:51 -0700

WOW I never new there even was a parents day until just about NOW!!!!!!!! Wink smile Wink

superrachel
superrachel wrote:
2013-07-07 15:27:10 -0700

I never new there was a parents day before i came to kidzworld

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-07-06 00:02:40 -0700

I like the making of gifts for our parents...i have done every year, its really effective!! smile smile

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-05 20:10:13 -0700

I like that holiday! Mom and Dad r gonna love it!!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 20:01:08 -0700

x 10 = times 10

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 20:00:40 -0700

ok then, you wont know how to get 40 coins x 10

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:59:51 -0700

July 13th is parents day. why not nicole?

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:56:47 -0700

yep Daddy's Girl

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.

Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_allowance-micro
Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for m...
Micro_jaden-will-micro
Ever wish your dad was as cool as Superman or your mom as awesome as the Spice Girls? When Percy ...
Micro_presents_micro
Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away fr...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour