Comments

How to Celebrate Parents Day

We’ve all heard of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, but did you know there’s a day to celebrate both? Parents Day falls on the fourth Sunday of every July. Find out how to celebrate Parents Day! Back to Article

alexriderisup
alexriderisup wrote:
2014-07-23 07:11:50 -0700

Did you know that there is a National kids day on August 3rd. When were our parents gonna tell us this?

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-16 11:05:15 -0700

so they get 2 days celebrated for them and we only have one birthday hmm?

Pilot201_
Pilot201_ wrote:
2014-07-16 10:21:05 -0700

yeah im not doing this today

cutiepie_702
cutiepie_702 wrote:
2014-07-16 10:16:17 -0700

Im gonna suprise ma parents now!!

cutiepie_702
cutiepie_702 wrote:
2014-07-16 10:16:07 -0700

Im gonna suprise ma parents now!!

blessy16
blessy16 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:58:51 -0700

thanks for saying us about a parents day..... surely has to give them a great treat... nd also thanks 4 the suggestions given to treat them... lot of thanks to jordan as well.... nd for the one who wrote this article.. smile

Megan_01_768107
Megan_01_768107 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:56:52 -0700

and my dad is all the way in Virginia. It's about 8 or 9 hours away from where I live.

Megan_01_768107
Megan_01_768107 wrote:
2013-07-26 10:56:20 -0700

I didn't know there was a day you could celebrate for both parents. That's going to be sort of hard for me because my parents are divorced. Frown

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-07-26 10:46:55 -0700

How will you celebrate on Sunday?

musicgirl622
musicgirl622 wrote:
2013-07-15 13:02:39 -0700

Seriously there a national day for both parents, wow!

2cutepuppys
2cutepuppys wrote:
2013-07-10 16:33:51 -0700

WOW I never new there even was a parents day until just about NOW!!!!!!!! Wink smile Wink

superrachel
superrachel wrote:
2013-07-07 15:27:10 -0700

I never new there was a parents day before i came to kidzworld

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-07-06 00:02:40 -0700

I like the making of gifts for our parents...i have done every year, its really effective!! smile smile

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-07-05 20:10:13 -0700

I like that holiday! Mom and Dad r gonna love it!!

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 20:01:08 -0700

x 10 = times 10

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 20:00:40 -0700

ok then, you wont know how to get 40 coins x 10

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:59:51 -0700

July 13th is parents day. why not nicole?

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:56:47 -0700

yep Daddy's Girl

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:56:23 -0700

check comments nicole, i know where you can get 40 points

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-07-05 19:54:42 -0700

theres a parents day. ._. theres everything for parents but nthing for us kidz.. i cant wait to be a mom -.-

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.

Micro_mom_micro
Allconfused asks: “My mom is really scared about me growing up, and I’ve gotten to the age where ...
Micro_allowance-micro
Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for m...
Micro_jaden-will-micro
Ever wish your dad was as cool as Superman or your mom as awesome as the Spice Girls? When Percy ...
Micro_presents_micro
Want to find your Christmas presents early? Check these unusual places parents hide gifts away fr...
Micro_july-holidays-micro
Both Canada Day (July 1) and American Independence Day (July 4) land in July – but did you know t...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?