Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Sister's Day

Your sister can be everything from your BFF, your ally, a source of support and your first stop for advice – in short these special siblings are invaluable, so if you have a sister get ready to show them how much they mean to you on Sister’s Day this August 4th! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Kaysciencekid
Kaysciencekid wrote:
2014-08-16 04:42:14 -0700

I have one sister two years older than me.... everyone says that we should be close like stickers but we are fighting all the time and for everything..... Frustrated

report
animerules4ever
animerules4ever wrote:
2014-08-14 10:18:12 -0700

i only have one sister i would celebrate with out of my 3 sisters

report
feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-08-13 09:42:08 -0700

I wish i had a sister. Frown Nose All i have are some very annoying triplet brothers.

report
joeywheelerfangirl
joeywheelerfangirl wrote:
2014-08-07 06:15:05 -0700

amethystdances it is the same with me because most of the time my sister just wants to be left alone and then i love her of course but i don't feel like we are that close so it makes things difficult and i don't even find this advice helpfull because every person is differnt and my sister is demented and likes to read play video games or watch anime

report
areesar
areesar wrote:
2014-08-05 16:15:23 -0700

Sames! Frown

report
LoveMeAgainPlease
LoveMeAgainPlease wrote:
2014-08-05 15:39:10 -0700

Darn, I'm too late! I missed sister's day.

report
dercyanna
dercyanna wrote:
2014-08-05 08:36:26 -0700

HEY I'M JUST LIKE YOU I AM NOT CLOSE WITH MINE

report
dercyanna
dercyanna wrote:
2014-08-05 08:34:48 -0700

I'M SO SORRY BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO MUCH

report
dercyanna
dercyanna wrote:
2014-08-05 08:33:29 -0700

hey i am dercyanna and its not rude that she loves her bFF

report
samjade30
samjade30 wrote:
2014-08-05 07:19:20 -0700

My sis (ToriCarly23)loves her BFFL most tan sis!its very RUDE! Mad

report
im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-08-04 21:17:10 -0700

Im not celebrating I dont need to I mean I have 9 sbilings and 4 of them are girls but I dont want to it is just to much

report
Tashiea
Tashiea wrote:
2014-08-04 17:44:27 -0700

The Fanning Sisters photo is really nice! I love the exposure they used in it.
On another another note... my sister and I aren't close. Frustrated

report
DareSpirit
DareSpirit wrote:
2014-08-04 17:16:12 -0700

amen amen

report
LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-08-04 15:58:39 -0700

Lol wish I would've known! Frustrated

report
amethystdances
amethystdances wrote:
2014-08-04 14:18:02 -0700

My sister never spends time with me. Even when she's not busy, I ask her for some time, and she just rejects me.

report
jamb
jamb wrote:
2014-08-04 14:11:21 -0700

I know that's right

report
hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-08-04 14:10:18 -0700

I couldn't live without my little sister. She's my best friend. Her username is TapGirl50. Add her if you want an amazing friend.

report
jamb
jamb wrote:
2014-08-04 14:09:29 -0700

I have two sisters and I love them to death

report
jamb
jamb wrote:
2014-08-04 14:07:31 -0700

Why you say that

report
GlimmeringSky16
GlimmeringSky16 wrote:
2014-08-04 13:43:23 -0700

I'm an only child lol. Ehh I don't really want a sister, especially a younger one since I don't wanna share all the attention xD but sure I guess it could be cool having one

report
back to story
F992544734296

Would You Clone Yourself If You Could?

  • Oh yeah! Send in the clones whenever I'm in trouble.
  • Nah, I'm an original, no copies required.

related stories

Micro_celebrity siblings-micro
Some people are just born entertainers, in fact you might even say that fame runs in the family i...
Micro_smmic
Smoosh is what you do to insects you don’t like, right? Well, not for sister Asya, Chloe and Maia...
Micro_kmicro
We just can’t get enough of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, especially the two youngest-Kendall ...
Copper Spy 3 asks: "I read my sister's diary... And well she likes a boy. And our mom doesn't lik...

Random in the forums

TheTotallyAwesomeOne
To be brutally honest, this is a question I get asked about all the time... Now being a person who has been into technology for 13 years now - I can see why so many people have gone over to the world of technology now (I mean, we even have Curved 4K TVs now - which look absolutely awesome btw, but that's for me to talk about at another time).  Now it's important to remember that books are still extremely important. Although you can find almost everything on the Internet now - it's still sometimes useful to look in a book (even if that's not very often). So I do still think they have there place, and for people who actually like the authenticity of a physical book and not some thing that is on iCloud or whatever your chosen Online Storage Solution is. With technology moving the way it is these days, it's so much easier to use something like an iPhone, an iPad, or a Laptop (such as a MacBook Pro) to find the information you need. If you was to create a paper book of everything that was available on the Internet - let's put it this way, you'd need a rather large school bag... And rather large muscles!  :devil However, with something like a MacBook Pro (even the 15" Model), it's much easier to carry around, especially as it's much lighter than a lot of books - you can also take notes on it and edit photos and video, and listen to music, and watch films, and use KidzWorld ;) So personally, I'd take my MacBook and iPod Touch 5G (soon to be replaced with a Moto G) around with me all the time, I've had my time of using books. But as I said, other people may have different opinions;3
reply about 2 hours
honeybear42
hey
reply about 2 hours
Naye12
I Haven't Watch Fault In The Stars Yet. But Divergent Is A Pretty Good Movie. (:
reply about 3 hours
floreti
It's difficult to say because I love TFiOS, I think its a great book and film, but the Divergent series and film also looks good but I've never read/seen them, so I can't really make a refined judgement.
reply about 3 hours
floreti
They are right about that (:
reply about 4 hours