Comments

August 2012 Horoscopes

Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

I.Got.Twin.Swagga(;
I.Got.Twin.Swagga(; wrote:
2012-11-02 10:19:39 -0700

yea.. I'm a cancer and I've got a lot of tests comin up I guess I'll spend a lot of time with my friends and... LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG Big Grin

ke$ha wannabe
ke$ha wannabe wrote:
2012-08-27 12:27:58 -0700

im a cap and ya its true

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2012-08-20 08:07:52 -0700

my school starts after labor day

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2012-08-20 08:05:08 -0700

my birthday is coming on the 30th

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-08-18 21:25:46 -0700

Aqarius so true

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-08-18 11:33:26 -0700

um school already started buddy! Indifferent

Aly is sweet:)_1678708
Aly is sweet:)_1678708 wrote:
2012-08-14 10:56:31 -0700

im a capricorn and its true!!:o i dont usually believe in this cr*p but this one was riteTongue Out

mgeanamy1
mgeanamy1 wrote:
2012-08-13 11:16:57 -0700

im a cancer and its so true Embarrassed

gonandi

2012-08-09 13:47:32 -0700

Im Black an Im Proud
Im Swag an Im Proud
Im Smart an Im Proud
Im Slow an Im Proud
Im a Playa an Im Proud
Im a Scorpio an IM PROUD!
~swerve~

iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-08-09 13:43:25 -0700

Me And Princeton Are Taurus Buddies(:

Coraline Dark
Coraline Dark wrote:
2012-08-08 14:34:15 -0700

I'm a Capricorn and I'm an astrologist-in-training.

Victoria1216
Victoria1216 wrote:
2012-08-08 00:01:14 -0700

Sagittarius and im so happy i am one

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_thumb_horoscope micro
It’s July, which means BBQs, beaches and summer love. Read Kidzworld’s July horoscopes to find ou...
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_horoscope micro
School is out and summer begins! See what the season of sun and fun has in store for you with Kid...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?