Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

August 2012 Horoscopes

Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

I.Got.Twin.Swagga(;
I.Got.Twin.Swagga(; wrote:
2012-11-02 10:19:39 -0700

yea.. I'm a cancer and I've got a lot of tests comin up I guess I'll spend a lot of time with my friends and... LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG Big Grin

ke$ha wannabe
ke$ha wannabe wrote:
2012-08-27 12:27:58 -0700

im a cap and ya its true

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2012-08-20 08:07:52 -0700

my school starts after labor day

feelfree2sing
feelfree2sing wrote:
2012-08-20 08:05:08 -0700

my birthday is coming on the 30th

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-08-18 21:25:46 -0700

Aqarius so true

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-08-18 11:33:26 -0700

um school already started buddy! Indifferent

Aly is sweet:)_1678708
Aly is sweet:)_1678708 wrote:
2012-08-14 10:56:31 -0700

im a capricorn and its true!!:o i dont usually believe in this cr*p but this one was riteTongue Out

mgeanamy1
mgeanamy1 wrote:
2012-08-13 11:16:57 -0700

im a cancer and its so true Embarrassed

gonandi

2012-08-09 13:47:32 -0700

Im Black an Im Proud
Im Swag an Im Proud
Im Smart an Im Proud
Im Slow an Im Proud
Im a Playa an Im Proud
Im a Scorpio an IM PROUD!
~swerve~

iamfromdahood wrote:
2012-08-09 13:43:25 -0700

Me And Princeton Are Taurus Buddies(:

Coraline Dark
Coraline Dark wrote:
2012-08-08 14:34:15 -0700

I'm a Capricorn and I'm an astrologist-in-training.

Victoria1216
Victoria1216 wrote:
2012-08-08 00:01:14 -0700

Sagittarius and im so happy i am one

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.