Comments

Top 5 Back-to-School Backpacks

School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September supplies, and buying a new backpack fits in both of those categories, so check out our Top 5 Back-to-School Backpacks! Back to Article

mr.YOLOswagg
mr.YOLOswagg wrote:
2013-11-19 07:41:01 -0800

i like the hurley one

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-11-19 05:34:06 -0800

they look stunning!

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-11-19 04:34:08 -0800

I like the rainbow one and the dakine campus.

animefreakXD

blakbutterfly wrote:
2013-11-19 03:58:00 -0800

Nothing of my choice!

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-14 08:12:53 -0700

Rainbows of course why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 08:10:16 -0700

rainbow one smile

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-25 11:48:06 -0700

I luv rainbow one! But unforntately,I have to match my clothes with same color.I like purple and black.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-25 11:47:05 -0700

I liked the first and last one x3

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-25 11:46:07 -0700

I only like the rainbow one

Arbuzini
Arbuzini wrote:
2013-06-25 03:15:57 -0700

I love jansport Right Pack

RaiLuv2428
RaiLuv2428 wrote:
2012-08-30 12:31:28 -0700

I don't have a backpack yet

lollypop1130
lollypop1130 wrote:
2012-08-20 18:43:07 -0700

i like the colorful one it is the only colored backpack

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-08-20 18:38:42 -0700

i only like the rainbow one...

kwluver01

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-08-11 08:19:24 -0700

OMGEE! RAINBOW!

F1028220914343

What's in Your Backpack?

• Skateboard, skate mags and skate helmet.
  • Game cards and a Gameboy.
  • Last week's moldy lunch and my pet frog.
  • Mini Me.