Comments

Pick an Outfit to Match your Dance Style

In or out of the studio, ivivva athletica has styles that look and feel great, leaving you free to folow your bliss and dance as you please. Back to Article

mahtaby

Cam922 wrote:
2013-07-01 09:37:38 -0700

Nice!! xD

2cuitemani
2cuitemani wrote:
2013-05-11 12:13:12 -0700

i would totally rock all of these outfits

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-04 10:35:16 -0700

iva jazz outfit it wasnt all that but it was better than all the others

minnie mouse123
minnie mouse123 wrote:
2013-03-08 16:01:51 -0800

i love outfit number 2 the jazz one its so cute

llissy2love
llissy2love wrote:
2013-02-12 08:52:30 -0800

I do modern theatre and I wear similar stuff to the jazz so it aint true but it is smile Confused

BVBArmy
BVBArmy wrote:
2013-01-02 15:09:32 -0800

none don't like any of them

BVBArmy

Mysecretworldx wrote:
2012-12-01 13:08:29 -0800

ballet outfit

trackgirlygirl11
trackgirlygirl11 wrote:
2012-10-27 09:57:00 -0700

I love the the ballet outfit it fits my style.

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 02:05:13 -0700

Luv all

bpmm8910
bpmm8910 wrote:
2012-08-26 15:55:43 -0700

I LOVE THE JAZZ OUTFIT!!!

Erin96878
Erin96878 wrote:
2012-08-26 05:53:49 -0700

I really like the in between outfit!

Laneybug1013
Laneybug1013 wrote:
2012-08-16 19:10:37 -0700

i love the jazz outfit!

puppylover7264
puppylover7264 wrote:
2012-08-13 11:41:30 -0700

I like the jazz one.

marisa5
marisa5 wrote:
2012-08-13 11:32:51 -0700

me to but i kinda like dance

What is your favorite outfit to wear on the dance floor?
  • An elegant leotard and tutu
  • Something funky…sparkles and feathers are a must!
  • Comfort comes first…anything that allows you to move freely.

Micro_ivviva-mic
For active girls who need clothes that move, stretch and breathe, head to their studio or go onli...
Micro_no_sweat_micro
Sweat is good when you exercise, but with the right fabrics and fit, you can keep your cool and g...
Do you dream of become an actor, a singer, a dancer or a musician? Are you willing to endure the ...
Micro_ivivva-athletica-mic
For girls obsessed with mom’s comfy, stretchy lululemon yoga and activewear, the clothing brand i...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion