Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cutetiara
cutetiara wrote:
2013-09-26 01:15:42 -0700

Wow thats an awsome locker....i wish my locker was like thatsmile

ichan
ichan wrote:
2013-09-25 09:46:50 -0700

cooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-25 06:35:36 -0700

ok

Dave_25
Dave_25 wrote:
2013-09-24 21:06:50 -0700

I wish my school had double landscape lockers so I cold do that but I can put pockets on my loker door and a dry erase board on there

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-24 16:19:01 -0700

my locker is not big enough to put these suppliesd in

davondjbeast

lami123 wrote:
2013-09-24 05:02:57 -0700

my locker is a mess

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-09-23 21:43:27 -0700

nicole has pictures of me in her locker aw :')

gymnasticsrock
gymnasticsrock wrote:
2013-09-22 12:03:02 -0700

wow nice

misscandycane
misscandycane wrote:
2013-09-22 10:32:40 -0700

im going to try my on locker out

justmehamber
justmehamber wrote:
2013-09-22 09:29:18 -0700

cool I love it

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:58 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:40 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

hello345
hello345 wrote:
2013-09-14 13:35:57 -0700

COOL

mimi803
mimi803 wrote:
2013-09-13 17:59:27 -0700

that will be a good tip for me to be me in my locker to be stylish!!!

nerdsgeek
nerdsgeek wrote:
2013-09-13 14:16:41 -0700

i have i looker there so much better this advise is good but my looker is stylish enough but i supose i could jazz it up abit more.

BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-09 17:25:23 -0700

I dont go to a school with lockers I go to a school where you get to lay down and listen to your teacher. And make fun of their voices

Hannahlover300000
Hannahlover300000 wrote:
2013-09-09 17:19:44 -0700

I don't have a loker but good advice Clown

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.