Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cutetiara
cutetiara wrote:
2013-09-26 01:15:42 -0700

Wow thats an awsome locker....i wish my locker was like thatsmile

ichan
ichan wrote:
2013-09-25 09:46:50 -0700

cooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-25 06:35:36 -0700

ok

Dave_25
Dave_25 wrote:
2013-09-24 21:06:50 -0700

I wish my school had double landscape lockers so I cold do that but I can put pockets on my loker door and a dry erase board on there

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-24 16:19:01 -0700

my locker is not big enough to put these suppliesd in

davondjbeast

lami123 wrote:
2013-09-24 05:02:57 -0700

my locker is a mess

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-09-23 21:43:27 -0700

nicole has pictures of me in her locker aw :')

gymnasticsrock
gymnasticsrock wrote:
2013-09-22 12:03:02 -0700

wow nice

misscandycane
misscandycane wrote:
2013-09-22 10:32:40 -0700

im going to try my on locker out

justmehamber
justmehamber wrote:
2013-09-22 09:29:18 -0700

cool I love it

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:58 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:40 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

hello345
hello345 wrote:
2013-09-14 13:35:57 -0700

COOL

mimi803
mimi803 wrote:
2013-09-13 17:59:27 -0700

that will be a good tip for me to be me in my locker to be stylish!!!

nerdsgeek
nerdsgeek wrote:
2013-09-13 14:16:41 -0700

i have i looker there so much better this advise is good but my looker is stylish enough but i supose i could jazz it up abit more.

BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-09 17:25:23 -0700

I dont go to a school with lockers I go to a school where you get to lay down and listen to your teacher. And make fun of their voices

Hannahlover300000
Hannahlover300000 wrote:
2013-09-09 17:19:44 -0700

I don't have a loker but good advice Clown

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!