Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cutetiara
cutetiara wrote:
2013-09-26 01:15:42 -0700

Wow thats an awsome locker....i wish my locker was like thatsmile

ichan
ichan wrote:
2013-09-25 09:46:50 -0700

cooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-25 06:35:36 -0700

ok

Dave_25
Dave_25 wrote:
2013-09-24 21:06:50 -0700

I wish my school had double landscape lockers so I cold do that but I can put pockets on my loker door and a dry erase board on there

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-24 16:19:01 -0700

my locker is not big enough to put these suppliesd in

davondjbeast

lami123 wrote:
2013-09-24 05:02:57 -0700

my locker is a mess

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-09-23 21:43:27 -0700

nicole has pictures of me in her locker aw :')

gymnasticsrock
gymnasticsrock wrote:
2013-09-22 12:03:02 -0700

wow nice

misscandycane
misscandycane wrote:
2013-09-22 10:32:40 -0700

im going to try my on locker out

justmehamber
justmehamber wrote:
2013-09-22 09:29:18 -0700

cool I love it

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:58 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:40 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

hello345
hello345 wrote:
2013-09-14 13:35:57 -0700

COOL

mimi803
mimi803 wrote:
2013-09-13 17:59:27 -0700

that will be a good tip for me to be me in my locker to be stylish!!!

nerdsgeek
nerdsgeek wrote:
2013-09-13 14:16:41 -0700

i have i looker there so much better this advise is good but my looker is stylish enough but i supose i could jazz it up abit more.

BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-09 17:25:23 -0700

I dont go to a school with lockers I go to a school where you get to lay down and listen to your teacher. And make fun of their voices

Hannahlover300000
Hannahlover300000 wrote:
2013-09-09 17:19:44 -0700

I don't have a loker but good advice Clown

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.