Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cutetiara
cutetiara wrote:
2013-09-26 01:15:42 -0700

Wow thats an awsome locker....i wish my locker was like thatsmile

ichan
ichan wrote:
2013-09-25 09:46:50 -0700

cooooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coollikethat567
coollikethat567 wrote:
2013-09-25 06:35:36 -0700

ok

Dave_25
Dave_25 wrote:
2013-09-24 21:06:50 -0700

I wish my school had double landscape lockers so I cold do that but I can put pockets on my loker door and a dry erase board on there

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-24 16:19:01 -0700

my locker is not big enough to put these suppliesd in

davondjbeast

lami123 wrote:
2013-09-24 05:02:57 -0700

my locker is a mess

ayeitsalex
ayeitsalex wrote:
2013-09-23 21:43:27 -0700

nicole has pictures of me in her locker aw :')

gymnasticsrock
gymnasticsrock wrote:
2013-09-22 12:03:02 -0700

wow nice

misscandycane
misscandycane wrote:
2013-09-22 10:32:40 -0700

im going to try my on locker out

justmehamber
justmehamber wrote:
2013-09-22 09:29:18 -0700

cool I love it

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:58 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

lexiegrey12
lexiegrey12 wrote:
2013-09-19 07:50:40 -0700

love the ideas for lockers! an extremely good way for decorating guys!

hello345
hello345 wrote:
2013-09-14 13:35:57 -0700

COOL

mimi803
mimi803 wrote:
2013-09-13 17:59:27 -0700

that will be a good tip for me to be me in my locker to be stylish!!!

nerdsgeek
nerdsgeek wrote:
2013-09-13 14:16:41 -0700

i have i looker there so much better this advise is good but my looker is stylish enough but i supose i could jazz it up abit more.

BornDecember
BornDecember wrote:
2013-09-09 17:25:23 -0700

I dont go to a school with lockers I go to a school where you get to lay down and listen to your teacher. And make fun of their voices

Hannahlover300000
Hannahlover300000 wrote:
2013-09-09 17:19:44 -0700

I don't have a loker but good advice Clown

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....