Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

awesomesauce123
awesomesauce123 wrote:
2013-09-09 17:17:39 -0700

Disappointed Raspberry

awesomesauce123
awesomesauce123 wrote:
2013-09-09 17:17:14 -0700

i dont have a locker due to safety reasons. stupid school. *throws up hands agrily*

jjz98

hugebear wrote:
2013-09-09 10:25:53 -0700

im messy Frustrated

weirdx4
weirdx4 wrote:
2013-09-08 09:56:58 -0700

i dont know a good way to decorate my locker

Fangstar
Fangstar wrote:
2013-09-06 16:23:37 -0700

I want to decorate my locker x.x My locker is messy as *beep*

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:48:19 -0700

this is cool ive just got my locker today im ready to decorate it!!

Gippi

Hannahlover300000 wrote:
2013-09-01 13:39:46 -0700

What type of homeschooling k12

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:28:10 -0700

my locker has One Direction pictures and magnets so far...

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-01 06:06:57 -0700

COol

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-31 13:37:36 -0700

I had a air freshener in there once

JennyD

jen252 wrote:
2013-08-30 20:08:41 -0700

yea I am

jen252
jen252 wrote:
2013-08-30 20:08:24 -0700

i'm just getting into middle school, i'm gonna try that

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!