Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-28 15:48:24 -0700

I have a locker in school!!!

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-08-28 13:34:37 -0700

We have blue lockers not white

BabySam101

Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-08-28 11:32:46 -0700

awesome

porkchop90
porkchop90 wrote:
2013-08-28 11:32:00 -0700

ugh i think that is so stupid and lame!!!!smile

LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow wrote:
2013-08-28 11:29:39 -0700

it looks nice but i dnt use lockers

Meow_girl
Meow_girl wrote:
2013-08-28 11:28:02 -0700

I like those tips, they can be helpful for everyone

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-28 11:26:39 -0700

Nice

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-08-28 11:25:12 -0700

Great tips for the new school year

BrigitMileySelenafan
BrigitMileySelenafan wrote:
2013-08-19 04:13:26 -0700

i wish there is lockers in Sri lanka

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-19 00:48:25 -0700

nice, too bad there are no lockers for us back in sri lanka;(

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 08:18:46 -0700

magntic shelf

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2013-08-01 07:09:57 -0700

awesome

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-25 11:49:16 -0700

Love it! Maybe I'll put Werelight Shine pics up in my locker!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 13:59:12 -0700

I'll get a calendar and a magnetic shelf!

bettycurls
bettycurls wrote:
2013-05-14 02:29:12 -0700

Excellent

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-04-23 17:24:10 -0700

Love the one with the lights smile

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-09 12:02:06 -0800

your tips helped me organize!!!!!!!!! thanx smile

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!