Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cupcakes13
cupcakes13 wrote:
2012-11-24 09:17:14 -0800

youre a really good writer

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-11-20 16:00:41 -0800

I don't have a locker XD. I'm homeschooled

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-11-17 22:52:53 -0800

We don't have lockers here, I have to just carry everything in my schoolbag.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:50:03 -0800

I decorated my locker.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:49:50 -0800

@fame475 mines too.

PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:24:32 -0800

I noticed something..... Those lockers had no backpacks! CHEATERS! IN my locker, I have a mini mirror, a shelf, 4 built in hooks, and a magnetic pen/pencil holder that always falls, and three crammed binders. plus mu backpack and a jacket. and that't one of those locker that are the size of your torso.

fame475
fame475 wrote:
2012-10-01 15:40:42 -0700

my locker is so small. not wicked Indifferent if only i was in a movie when they have those big long lockers.

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-15 23:43:52 -0700

Wow, I wish we could have lockers.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:58:00 -0700

i have a locker shelf and it really a big hlep ... am planing on putting other things in it such as pen holders and other things . smile

Cuttyputty823
Cuttyputty823 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:39:08 -0700

I hope this year I will love my locker

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:32:43 -0700

Hopefully my school locker works this year

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-14 15:23:58 -0700

i CAN NOT wait to get a locker!!!!

319princess
319princess wrote:
2012-08-11 18:12:52 -0700

You can get them at PBTeen. Where can you get a good locker mirror that will actually stay? (Preferably at an actual store rather than online) Thanks!

emila ^.^ rockz
emila ^.^ rockz wrote:
2012-08-11 15:01:35 -0700

well i like the lightz but were do u get the stupid lightszz

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:22:51 -0700

Those are good but my locker is the SHIID

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:28:13 -0700

I'm getting locker this yr,first yr of middle skool with my lil sis,I'm in 7th and shes in 6th,we 7th graders get the new building so were not at total loss that we weren't middle skoolers in 6th

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-10 14:08:45 -0700

this is my first year getting a locker (7th grade) because my elementary school goes up to sixth. But my locker is going to be super artsy!!

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-10 04:58:59 -0700

In the UK we dont have locker....
I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

HorsesAreMyLife
HorsesAreMyLife wrote:
2012-08-09 16:42:00 -0700

i am just getting a locker this year ( 4th grade) and im trying to get a really cool locker which i want to includ alot of horse things so yeah i am very excited

jazzerina
jazzerina wrote:
2012-08-09 05:55:34 -0700

Same! I'm going to make my locker the best ever! Last year, my locker was demented -_- This year it won't be!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!