Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cupcakes13
cupcakes13 wrote:
2012-11-24 09:17:14 -0800

youre a really good writer

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-11-20 16:00:41 -0800

I don't have a locker XD. I'm homeschooled

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-11-17 22:52:53 -0800

We don't have lockers here, I have to just carry everything in my schoolbag.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:50:03 -0800

I decorated my locker.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:49:50 -0800

@fame475 mines too.

PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:24:32 -0800

I noticed something..... Those lockers had no backpacks! CHEATERS! IN my locker, I have a mini mirror, a shelf, 4 built in hooks, and a magnetic pen/pencil holder that always falls, and three crammed binders. plus mu backpack and a jacket. and that't one of those locker that are the size of your torso.

fame475
fame475 wrote:
2012-10-01 15:40:42 -0700

my locker is so small. not wicked Indifferent if only i was in a movie when they have those big long lockers.

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-15 23:43:52 -0700

Wow, I wish we could have lockers.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:58:00 -0700

i have a locker shelf and it really a big hlep ... am planing on putting other things in it such as pen holders and other things . smile

Cuttyputty823
Cuttyputty823 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:39:08 -0700

I hope this year I will love my locker

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:32:43 -0700

Hopefully my school locker works this year

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-14 15:23:58 -0700

i CAN NOT wait to get a locker!!!!

319princess
319princess wrote:
2012-08-11 18:12:52 -0700

You can get them at PBTeen. Where can you get a good locker mirror that will actually stay? (Preferably at an actual store rather than online) Thanks!

emila ^.^ rockz
emila ^.^ rockz wrote:
2012-08-11 15:01:35 -0700

well i like the lightz but were do u get the stupid lightszz

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:22:51 -0700

Those are good but my locker is the SHIID

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:28:13 -0700

I'm getting locker this yr,first yr of middle skool with my lil sis,I'm in 7th and shes in 6th,we 7th graders get the new building so were not at total loss that we weren't middle skoolers in 6th

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-10 14:08:45 -0700

this is my first year getting a locker (7th grade) because my elementary school goes up to sixth. But my locker is going to be super artsy!!

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-10 04:58:59 -0700

In the UK we dont have locker....
I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

HorsesAreMyLife
HorsesAreMyLife wrote:
2012-08-09 16:42:00 -0700

i am just getting a locker this year ( 4th grade) and im trying to get a really cool locker which i want to includ alot of horse things so yeah i am very excited

jazzerina
jazzerina wrote:
2012-08-09 05:55:34 -0700

Same! I'm going to make my locker the best ever! Last year, my locker was demented -_- This year it won't be!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.