Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-09 12:02:06 -0800

your tips helped me organize!!!!!!!!! thanx smile

cupcakes13
cupcakes13 wrote:
2012-11-24 09:17:14 -0800

youre a really good writer

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-11-20 16:00:41 -0800

I don't have a locker XD. I'm homeschooled

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-11-17 22:52:53 -0800

We don't have lockers here, I have to just carry everything in my schoolbag.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:50:03 -0800

I decorated my locker.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:49:50 -0800

@fame475 mines too.

PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:24:32 -0800

I noticed something..... Those lockers had no backpacks! CHEATERS! IN my locker, I have a mini mirror, a shelf, 4 built in hooks, and a magnetic pen/pencil holder that always falls, and three crammed binders. plus mu backpack and a jacket. and that't one of those locker that are the size of your torso.

fame475
fame475 wrote:
2012-10-01 15:40:42 -0700

my locker is so small. not wicked Indifferent if only i was in a movie when they have those big long lockers.

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-15 23:43:52 -0700

Wow, I wish we could have lockers.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:58:00 -0700

i have a locker shelf and it really a big hlep ... am planing on putting other things in it such as pen holders and other things . smile

Cuttyputty823
Cuttyputty823 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:39:08 -0700

I hope this year I will love my locker

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:32:43 -0700

Hopefully my school locker works this year

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-14 15:23:58 -0700

i CAN NOT wait to get a locker!!!!

319princess
319princess wrote:
2012-08-11 18:12:52 -0700

You can get them at PBTeen. Where can you get a good locker mirror that will actually stay? (Preferably at an actual store rather than online) Thanks!

emila ^.^ rockz
emila ^.^ rockz wrote:
2012-08-11 15:01:35 -0700

well i like the lightz but were do u get the stupid lightszz

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:22:51 -0700

Those are good but my locker is the SHIID

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:28:13 -0700

I'm getting locker this yr,first yr of middle skool with my lil sis,I'm in 7th and shes in 6th,we 7th graders get the new building so were not at total loss that we weren't middle skoolers in 6th

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-10 14:08:45 -0700

this is my first year getting a locker (7th grade) because my elementary school goes up to sixth. But my locker is going to be super artsy!!

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-10 04:58:59 -0700

In the UK we dont have locker....
I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

HorsesAreMyLife
HorsesAreMyLife wrote:
2012-08-09 16:42:00 -0700

i am just getting a locker this year ( 4th grade) and im trying to get a really cool locker which i want to includ alot of horse things so yeah i am very excited

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend