Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cupcakes13
cupcakes13 wrote:
2012-11-24 09:17:14 -0800

youre a really good writer

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-11-20 16:00:41 -0800

I don't have a locker XD. I'm homeschooled

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-11-17 22:52:53 -0800

We don't have lockers here, I have to just carry everything in my schoolbag.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:50:03 -0800

I decorated my locker.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:49:50 -0800

@fame475 mines too.

PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:24:32 -0800

I noticed something..... Those lockers had no backpacks! CHEATERS! IN my locker, I have a mini mirror, a shelf, 4 built in hooks, and a magnetic pen/pencil holder that always falls, and three crammed binders. plus mu backpack and a jacket. and that't one of those locker that are the size of your torso.

fame475
fame475 wrote:
2012-10-01 15:40:42 -0700

my locker is so small. not wicked Indifferent if only i was in a movie when they have those big long lockers.

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-15 23:43:52 -0700

Wow, I wish we could have lockers.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:58:00 -0700

i have a locker shelf and it really a big hlep ... am planing on putting other things in it such as pen holders and other things . smile

Cuttyputty823
Cuttyputty823 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:39:08 -0700

I hope this year I will love my locker

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:32:43 -0700

Hopefully my school locker works this year

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-14 15:23:58 -0700

i CAN NOT wait to get a locker!!!!

319princess
319princess wrote:
2012-08-11 18:12:52 -0700

You can get them at PBTeen. Where can you get a good locker mirror that will actually stay? (Preferably at an actual store rather than online) Thanks!

emila ^.^ rockz
emila ^.^ rockz wrote:
2012-08-11 15:01:35 -0700

well i like the lightz but were do u get the stupid lightszz

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:22:51 -0700

Those are good but my locker is the SHIID

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:28:13 -0700

I'm getting locker this yr,first yr of middle skool with my lil sis,I'm in 7th and shes in 6th,we 7th graders get the new building so were not at total loss that we weren't middle skoolers in 6th

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-10 14:08:45 -0700

this is my first year getting a locker (7th grade) because my elementary school goes up to sixth. But my locker is going to be super artsy!!

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-10 04:58:59 -0700

In the UK we dont have locker....
I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

HorsesAreMyLife
HorsesAreMyLife wrote:
2012-08-09 16:42:00 -0700

i am just getting a locker this year ( 4th grade) and im trying to get a really cool locker which i want to includ alot of horse things so yeah i am very excited

jazzerina
jazzerina wrote:
2012-08-09 05:55:34 -0700

Same! I'm going to make my locker the best ever! Last year, my locker was demented -_- This year it won't be!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....