Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

cupcakes13
cupcakes13 wrote:
2012-11-24 09:17:14 -0800

youre a really good writer

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-11-20 16:00:41 -0800

I don't have a locker XD. I'm homeschooled

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-11-17 22:52:53 -0800

We don't have lockers here, I have to just carry everything in my schoolbag.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:50:03 -0800

I decorated my locker.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:49:50 -0800

@fame475 mines too.

PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000 wrote:
2012-11-17 22:24:32 -0800

I noticed something..... Those lockers had no backpacks! CHEATERS! IN my locker, I have a mini mirror, a shelf, 4 built in hooks, and a magnetic pen/pencil holder that always falls, and three crammed binders. plus mu backpack and a jacket. and that't one of those locker that are the size of your torso.

fame475
fame475 wrote:
2012-10-01 15:40:42 -0700

my locker is so small. not wicked Indifferent if only i was in a movie when they have those big long lockers.

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-09-15 23:43:52 -0700

Wow, I wish we could have lockers.

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-08-30 17:58:00 -0700

i have a locker shelf and it really a big hlep ... am planing on putting other things in it such as pen holders and other things . smile

Cuttyputty823
Cuttyputty823 wrote:
2012-08-24 21:39:08 -0700

I hope this year I will love my locker

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-20 14:32:43 -0700

Hopefully my school locker works this year

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-14 15:23:58 -0700

i CAN NOT wait to get a locker!!!!

319princess
319princess wrote:
2012-08-11 18:12:52 -0700

You can get them at PBTeen. Where can you get a good locker mirror that will actually stay? (Preferably at an actual store rather than online) Thanks!

emila ^.^ rockz
emila ^.^ rockz wrote:
2012-08-11 15:01:35 -0700

well i like the lightz but were do u get the stupid lightszz

trayonna12
trayonna12 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:22:51 -0700

Those are good but my locker is the SHIID

lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies wrote:
2012-08-10 16:28:13 -0700

I'm getting locker this yr,first yr of middle skool with my lil sis,I'm in 7th and shes in 6th,we 7th graders get the new building so were not at total loss that we weren't middle skoolers in 6th

SunnyJ
SunnyJ wrote:
2012-08-10 14:08:45 -0700

this is my first year getting a locker (7th grade) because my elementary school goes up to sixth. But my locker is going to be super artsy!!

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-10 04:58:59 -0700

In the UK we dont have locker....
I REALLY WANT ONE!!!

HorsesAreMyLife
HorsesAreMyLife wrote:
2012-08-09 16:42:00 -0700

i am just getting a locker this year ( 4th grade) and im trying to get a really cool locker which i want to includ alot of horse things so yeah i am very excited

jazzerina
jazzerina wrote:
2012-08-09 05:55:34 -0700

Same! I'm going to make my locker the best ever! Last year, my locker was demented -_- This year it won't be!

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love