Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

FallenAngel34
FallenAngel34 wrote:
2012-08-09 00:36:42 -0700

another tip is to use duct tape for wallpaper Tongue Out

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-08-08 18:44:28 -0700

mustache!!!

nasiasweetheart
nasiasweetheart wrote:
2012-08-08 16:19:22 -0700

ill have to use some of those tips

xxJasa(:
xxJasa(: wrote:
2012-08-08 15:09:15 -0700

i want those lights!!!

Kaylee1120
Kaylee1120 wrote:
2012-08-08 14:28:06 -0700

sweet! totally gonna need this next year1 my fav is the one with the lights!

kaykay712
kaykay712 wrote:
2012-08-08 14:22:54 -0700

Thats cool i like the white one

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-08 14:04:16 -0700

I saved people from bein stuffed in those things and in exchange i had to break outta them lockers

mia1234567890
mia1234567890 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:59:31 -0700

i dont even use mi locka cuz ima OG TRIPLE OG LOL!!!!!!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:30:39 -0700

I'm going shopping for school supplies tomorrow. These are awesome tips Big Grin Hopefully my locker works this year because my last one was already open but it wouldnt close

lexi12500
lexi12500 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:30:35 -0700

so do i

Dark_blu_AnGel^
Dark_blu_AnGel^ wrote:
2012-08-08 13:23:47 -0700

I really like the 1 with the lights . I had a hard time keeping my locker organized last year lol

nayelis
nayelis wrote:
2012-08-08 13:11:40 -0700

thats almost the same way im going to have my locker

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:09:38 -0700

i like the lights smile

Shaybutter1
Shaybutter1 wrote:
2012-08-08 12:53:41 -0700

This is a really good article thanks!

DiamondGurl99
DiamondGurl99 wrote:
2012-08-08 12:34:18 -0700

just style it to match ure personality thts wat we do mine was filled of crazy colorful stuff it was awesome

pjay girl
pjay girl wrote:
2012-08-08 12:19:28 -0700

i don't have lockers at my school........Frustrated

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-08-08 12:15:49 -0700

Wut about those mini chandelairs that hang from the top, its magnetic!

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2012-08-08 12:09:12 -0700

Well it's my first year having a lockers soooooo.............YES!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-08 12:06:03 -0700

oh o.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-08 12:05:42 -0700

how do you put lights in a locker????????????????

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!