Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Locker Style Tips

Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld. Back to Article

FallenAngel34
FallenAngel34 wrote:
2012-08-09 00:36:42 -0700

another tip is to use duct tape for wallpaper Tongue Out

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-08-08 18:44:28 -0700

mustache!!!

nasiasweetheart
nasiasweetheart wrote:
2012-08-08 16:19:22 -0700

ill have to use some of those tips

xxJasa(:
xxJasa(: wrote:
2012-08-08 15:09:15 -0700

i want those lights!!!

Kaylee1120
Kaylee1120 wrote:
2012-08-08 14:28:06 -0700

sweet! totally gonna need this next year1 my fav is the one with the lights!

kaykay712
kaykay712 wrote:
2012-08-08 14:22:54 -0700

Thats cool i like the white one

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-08-08 14:04:16 -0700

I saved people from bein stuffed in those things and in exchange i had to break outta them lockers

mia1234567890
mia1234567890 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:59:31 -0700

i dont even use mi locka cuz ima OG TRIPLE OG LOL!!!!!!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:30:39 -0700

I'm going shopping for school supplies tomorrow. These are awesome tips Big Grin Hopefully my locker works this year because my last one was already open but it wouldnt close

lexi12500
lexi12500 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:30:35 -0700

so do i

Dark_blu_AnGel^
Dark_blu_AnGel^ wrote:
2012-08-08 13:23:47 -0700

I really like the 1 with the lights . I had a hard time keeping my locker organized last year lol

nayelis
nayelis wrote:
2012-08-08 13:11:40 -0700

thats almost the same way im going to have my locker

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-08 13:09:38 -0700

i like the lights smile

Shaybutter1
Shaybutter1 wrote:
2012-08-08 12:53:41 -0700

This is a really good article thanks!

DiamondGurl99
DiamondGurl99 wrote:
2012-08-08 12:34:18 -0700

just style it to match ure personality thts wat we do mine was filled of crazy colorful stuff it was awesome

pjay girl
pjay girl wrote:
2012-08-08 12:19:28 -0700

i don't have lockers at my school........Frustrated

Crazypie1st
Crazypie1st wrote:
2012-08-08 12:15:49 -0700

Wut about those mini chandelairs that hang from the top, its magnetic!

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2012-08-08 12:09:12 -0700

Well it's my first year having a lockers soooooo.............YES!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-08 12:06:03 -0700

oh o.o

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-08 12:05:42 -0700

how do you put lights in a locker????????????????

Locker-poll

Ever Been Stuffed Inside a Locker?

• Tons of times!
  • Once, back in 7th grade.
  • I'm too cool for that sort of stuff.
  • No, but I stuff other kids in their lockers!

Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Decorating your school locker is a great way to express yourself. Choosing colours, themes and pa...
Kidzworld checks out the back-to-school dorm décor collection at Kohl's!

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)