Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

ILoveTiaan
ILoveTiaan wrote:
2014-09-24 20:55:00 -0700

Same happening to me Lover Girl, so don't worry about it!

nomemon101
nomemon101 wrote:
2014-03-09 21:30:09 -0700

never say yes to a guy that you dont like

supra72
supra72 wrote:
2014-03-06 14:31:49 -0800

i have really never cared about love - been to busy working out

GaaraLove
GaaraLove wrote:
2014-03-06 10:45:42 -0800

I love only myself. Loving another is senseless. Love is not a necessary emotion. I'm alone. I will always be alone. I don't care as long as I'm alive everyone that gets near me has a death wish.

cupcakegrr
cupcakegrr wrote:
2014-03-06 09:37:20 -0800

i love it its true

Iwuvzebras
Iwuvzebras wrote:
2014-03-06 08:31:20 -0800

Well i only 11 so i don't think it is necessary to have a bf right now. However it is okay to like peeps!

Jesus_is_the_one
Jesus_is_the_one wrote:
2014-03-06 08:28:25 -0800

Never had a bf

Jesus_is_the_one
Jesus_is_the_one wrote:
2014-03-06 08:27:45 -0800

I feel the same but I made my mind up not to depend on a guy who won't really be real...FrownFrownFrown: it's a different case with u at least ur beautiful..smileFrown

whitetiger13
whitetiger13 wrote:
2014-03-06 07:48:38 -0800

I also fill the same way. All of my friends have a bf and I'm all alone.

RubMeSi11y
RubMeSi11y wrote:
2014-03-06 07:47:04 -0800

You don't have to be lonely (:

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-06 07:40:10 -0800

i felt the same way but right now i have a boyfriend i am sure u will find one

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-12-07 01:13:26 -0800

don't be a follower don't get one because your friends got one that's just like saying your friends have phones but you don't but you get one because your friends and you don't even likes phones that was just an examples but I think you should kinda wait until you find the perfect one because if your tryna rush into getting one that boy could be a cheater a liar and all those things so my advice is wait until one finds you.

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:02:45 -0800

i feel alone..but i have my guy friends..they all i need

sugarplum291
sugarplum291 wrote:
2013-11-14 12:06:08 -0800

No bf and proud of it!

PrincessDiva19
PrincessDiva19 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:58:14 -0800

I don't have a bf but i'm alright with it even if my friend have one!!!

sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2013-11-05 17:17:04 -0800

I don't have one either!! Don't feel left out!!

xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx
xTHTJUSTHAPPENEDx wrote:
2013-11-05 17:07:27 -0800

lol..guys are just afraid to ask me out.cuz they think ill say no

purplzz
purplzz wrote:
2013-11-05 16:53:39 -0800

Good advice!

roxy200
roxy200 wrote:
2013-10-24 02:44:25 -0700

hi i dojnt have a boy friend but all my mates kiss them in front of me and im to scared to ask a boy out what should i do smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 13:23:02 -0700

hello have u forgot about me? lol I don't have a bf

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.