Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

Lovotic for ever_2179483
Lovotic for ever_2179483 wrote:
2012-08-15 07:34:27 -0700

just gotta wait for the right one to come along

SHAYNA15
SHAYNA15 wrote:
2012-08-15 07:00:05 -0700

im so saddd

SHAYNA15
SHAYNA15 wrote:
2012-08-15 06:58:36 -0700

my ex boyfriend broke up with me and then dated this girl that was my bestfriend and we have the same last name and also he tried to claim i kissed someone elsee but then i said why and he said why does it matter then i said when he getss hit by a buss ill say thaatt but then i said ill actually cry my heartout and then later that dayy he brokeup with me he said he still loves and has feelings for me

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-08-14 19:37:24 -0700

I have a Bf but I don't ever see him so don't even worry about it.

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-08-14 19:35:35 -0700

Your a butt hole

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-14 19:35:02 -0700

I'm alone too!

cutiegirlkatiek12
cutiegirlkatiek12 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:11:05 -0700

i feel like im forever alone lol

buggaboo32
buggaboo32 wrote:
2012-08-14 13:15:42 -0700

just cause u don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean the world is going to end just be u you will find somebody who will like u for ur personallity not ur looks or how u dress

alyssa112234
alyssa112234 wrote:
2012-08-14 11:22:38 -0700

just wait for school to start and pick someone u really like then ask if u can get to know each other and start a relationship from there. and work ur way up ok and then soon u will have a boyfriend. if tht doesnt work just pick ramdom cute boys tht are hint hint SINGLE and work on a relationship from there again welcome . p.s im only 10 and know all this stuff lol if u need anymore help just aks we anyone i can help u wt alot.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-08-14 11:18:57 -0700

sup can i

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-14 10:56:27 -0700

wow thay sucks

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-08-14 10:02:40 -0700

(About the Dear Digh it thing!!)

Im single too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its KILLING ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But look at the relation ship thing and look what I have put!!It might help!!

Deanna.

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-08-14 10:00:39 -0700

Okai..I have had two boyfriends and I am ten..

TIME TO GIVE SOME ADVICE!!!!LOL

Okai how I got them was just talking to them
saying what there fav colour is and stuff like that but no personal stuff thats the best way for me!!!Try it!!Its best at schools!!

Deanna.

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DivaCutie42
DivaCutie42 wrote:
2012-08-14 08:56:57 -0700

thats the same trobale i have!!! Frown

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-08-13 18:15:53 -0700

This is not true for me but im single and its KILLING ME

prettygrlalways
prettygrlalways wrote:
2012-08-13 17:59:02 -0700

its ok 4 da grls dat dnt hav 1 u will find him

surfing247
surfing247 wrote:
2012-08-13 13:55:59 -0700

i have a boy friend but hes shy 2 come 2 our neighbor hood. and he hits on other girls around me. i really like him but im starting to think he doesnt like me any more.

cutmisslonely
cutmisslonely wrote:
2012-08-13 12:25:03 -0700

me i jus dont need one @ ALL

lorelei2002
lorelei2002 wrote:
2012-08-13 11:13:38 -0700

i dont have one either

zinger511
zinger511 wrote:
2012-08-13 07:39:57 -0700

go get one girl

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.