Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

SHAYNA15
SHAYNA15 wrote:
2012-08-15 07:00:05 -0700

im so saddd

SHAYNA15
SHAYNA15 wrote:
2012-08-15 06:58:36 -0700

my ex boyfriend broke up with me and then dated this girl that was my bestfriend and we have the same last name and also he tried to claim i kissed someone elsee but then i said why and he said why does it matter then i said when he getss hit by a buss ill say thaatt but then i said ill actually cry my heartout and then later that dayy he brokeup with me he said he still loves and has feelings for me

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-08-14 19:37:24 -0700

I have a Bf but I don't ever see him so don't even worry about it.

roger2901s
roger2901s wrote:
2012-08-14 19:35:35 -0700

Your a butt hole

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-14 19:35:02 -0700

I'm alone too!

cutiegirlkatiek12
cutiegirlkatiek12 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:11:05 -0700

i feel like im forever alone lol

buggaboo32
buggaboo32 wrote:
2012-08-14 13:15:42 -0700

just cause u don't have a boyfriend doesn't mean the world is going to end just be u you will find somebody who will like u for ur personallity not ur looks or how u dress

alyssa112234
alyssa112234 wrote:
2012-08-14 11:22:38 -0700

just wait for school to start and pick someone u really like then ask if u can get to know each other and start a relationship from there. and work ur way up ok and then soon u will have a boyfriend. if tht doesnt work just pick ramdom cute boys tht are hint hint SINGLE and work on a relationship from there again welcome . p.s im only 10 and know all this stuff lol if u need anymore help just aks we anyone i can help u wt alot.

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-08-14 11:18:57 -0700

sup can i

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-14 10:56:27 -0700

wow thay sucks

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-08-14 10:02:40 -0700

(About the Dear Digh it thing!!)

Im single too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its KILLING ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But look at the relation ship thing and look what I have put!!It might help!!

Deanna.

007DEANNA
007DEANNA wrote:
2012-08-14 10:00:39 -0700

Okai..I have had two boyfriends and I am ten..

TIME TO GIVE SOME ADVICE!!!!LOL

Okai how I got them was just talking to them
saying what there fav colour is and stuff like that but no personal stuff thats the best way for me!!!Try it!!Its best at schools!!

Deanna.

ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DivaCutie42
DivaCutie42 wrote:
2012-08-14 08:56:57 -0700

thats the same trobale i have!!! Frown

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2012-08-13 18:15:53 -0700

This is not true for me but im single and its KILLING ME

prettygrlalways
prettygrlalways wrote:
2012-08-13 17:59:02 -0700

its ok 4 da grls dat dnt hav 1 u will find him

surfing247
surfing247 wrote:
2012-08-13 13:55:59 -0700

i have a boy friend but hes shy 2 come 2 our neighbor hood. and he hits on other girls around me. i really like him but im starting to think he doesnt like me any more.

cutmisslonely

zinger511 wrote:
2012-08-13 07:39:57 -0700

go get one girl

visualize phantom_2222125
visualize phantom_2222125 wrote:
2012-08-12 20:12:40 -0700

i broke up with my x, cause i found out he's cheating on me.. iam now single and i luv it.. feels great.. finally free.. he came back running to me begging on his knees 4 me to accept him... nah!!!, ain't got no time.. hahaha cheers..

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)