Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-08-12 18:36:40 -0700

im happy to be single because i dont have to worry about anything or anyone.I rather have be single and happy then together and having to worry about stuff but i have trust issues to but....yeah

mrsprinceton4eva5
mrsprinceton4eva5 wrote:
2012-08-12 18:21:54 -0700

to be honest i dont care to have one ive had one and he broke my heart.......i want someone who is true to me and only me but i cant find one but im cool with or without one 1 im still myself

emobabii9
emobabii9 wrote:
2012-08-12 15:46:58 -0700

i broke up wiht my x and i still hang with him

HikariChu
HikariChu wrote:
2012-08-12 13:32:20 -0700

Wait. You're not missing out on anything. -______-

rowstergirl
rowstergirl wrote:
2012-08-12 10:44:12 -0700

looking for a 12year old bf send me friend guest if you want ta be my bf

rowstergirl
rowstergirl wrote:
2012-08-12 10:39:08 -0700

my dad broke up with his x and now spends all time with her he said i love you and care abought you a d your fellings more than my my daghters and rubed her hole body

rowstergirl
rowstergirl wrote:
2012-08-12 10:30:21 -0700

hey i now how you feel. thares a guy i like he races we flert and goof of he sits on my lap we are 12 i dont no if i should ask him out

musicandmusic4life
musicandmusic4life wrote:
2012-08-12 06:44:11 -0700

I kno exactly how u feel! That's how I used 2 b. But then I got my 1st boyfriend. You'll remember the moment. Now ive already had my 1st kiss. Now THATS a BIG deal

peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-08-12 05:55:25 -0700

what happen

peace4ever666
peace4ever666 wrote:
2012-08-12 05:53:39 -0700

try to hangout with your friends and guy friends you could get one like i did and you will work your way i got my firsst kiss with him heheheh

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-08-12 05:35:17 -0700

don't worry hang out with some mixes groups at school

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2012-08-12 05:35:15 -0700

don't worry hang out with some mixes groups at school

BerryBomb
BerryBomb wrote:
2012-08-11 22:08:00 -0700

try hanging with boys at school

DogLover700
DogLover700 wrote:
2012-08-11 18:36:02 -0700

I don't even have a boyfriend Worried I'm all alone. I tried a lot of times but it never works. ): life stinks.

gabby1231
gabby1231 wrote:
2012-08-11 12:32:41 -0700

I dont have a boyfriend erher sebce 1st grade un till i left to saginaw

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2012-08-11 08:19:00 -0700

You just depend on your luck! I hope you will get a nice
boyfriend!smile
Best of Luck!

CharmingPrince13_2216267
CharmingPrince13_2216267 wrote:
2012-08-11 04:30:06 -0700

hi wass up

luvly10123
luvly10123 wrote:
2012-08-11 04:19:55 -0700

Hi

CharmingPrince13_2216267
CharmingPrince13_2216267 wrote:
2012-08-11 03:55:06 -0700

i m searching a GF for me coz i just had brkup up my old GF
so any girl interested in me can send me friend request

northpole7
northpole7 wrote:
2012-08-10 21:04:14 -0700

Y do relationships have to be so bad

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.