Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

princessjewel2027
princessjewel2027 wrote:
2013-01-21 12:04:36 -0800

Better start flirting!

Coolswag59
Coolswag59 wrote:
2013-01-19 07:10:41 -0800

youll find somebody

Girlcool76
Girlcool76 wrote:
2013-01-18 19:30:08 -0800

I know how it feels but I got one just be you

lil miss perfect$$11
lil miss perfect$$11 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:36:08 -0800

i know right i akward

ForeverAndAlwaysBaby
ForeverAndAlwaysBaby wrote:
2013-01-02 15:31:45 -0800

I Hate It When Everyone Has A Boyfriend And Theyre All Cuddling And Your Just Right There Like: O.O v.v :'c
HELLO LONER HERE!!!!!! Frustrated

malinac
malinac wrote:
2013-01-02 15:26:45 -0800

do what he want to do

Awesomealexis1287
Awesomealexis1287 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:23:05 -0800

Be awesome

paperugg
paperugg wrote:
2012-12-28 06:43:35 -0800

make him feel jealous by flirting with another guy the he probably will go and do the same thing then he will probably ask you out after this is done many times!!!

paperugg
paperugg wrote:
2012-12-28 06:41:18 -0800

play games with him, like make him feel jealous then he will probably go and

louis'sgal
louis'sgal wrote:
2012-12-16 19:45:41 -0800

i going through the same thing but just keep going you'll find him

pinped12
pinped12 wrote:
2012-12-09 17:39:48 -0800

hey just find a boy you really like find out if he is single and get him first
Big Grin

theboysthatlovegirlsrock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock wrote:
2012-11-26 08:02:08 -0800

I know what your going through, I used to have it too, the trick is to just be you and let guys love you for who you are

Jet44
Jet44 wrote:
2012-11-24 20:43:35 -0800

a man true this

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-11-21 07:23:16 -0800

i used to not have one but now i got the cutest boy in school for my bf

_.*Nikii Flirts*._
_.*Nikii Flirts*._ wrote:
2012-11-20 07:19:52 -0800

I want somebody to love so bad.

* Obey Swaqq *_2261481
* Obey Swaqq *_2261481 wrote:
2012-11-19 17:38:51 -0800

i used to be the only one that didnt have a bf in ma group of friends now im the only one that does smile

Dorian_791
Dorian_791 wrote:
2012-11-19 17:12:54 -0800

.....................
##########

Dorian_791
Dorian_791 wrote:
2012-11-19 17:12:40 -0800

you little.

silver girl
silver girl wrote:
2012-11-19 17:10:53 -0800

what why girl i have one girl find one on here you are pretty

ayo miss pretty
ayo miss pretty wrote:
2012-11-19 15:26:43 -0800

im glad im not one of dose people

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)