Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

WBI Girl
WBI Girl wrote:
2012-09-30 13:59:32 -0700

HI girl

prettygirlswagg23
prettygirlswagg23 wrote:
2012-09-30 12:48:15 -0700

just cause evert one else has a boy friednd doesnt mean u need one u are happy with out one cause they will just break ur heart

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2012-09-30 08:21:02 -0700

Ask Sombody! You Know Your Pretty I Bet Everybody Else Thinks You Are To,So... Just Look Right Up And Say Hi....Big Grin

xboxlive Ryan
xboxlive Ryan wrote:
2012-09-29 07:29:09 -0700

yeah don't date a guy oh the chat room b/c they mite be a
rapest and soon YOU WILL FIND THE GUY

cuter than u vang
cuter than u vang wrote:
2012-09-27 18:23:03 -0700

Just be your self dnt just date a random guy u want someone who will treat u right and guys like innocent girls that dnt care what they look like they like natural beauties

PurpleZebra2000
PurpleZebra2000 wrote:
2012-09-27 16:46:43 -0700

Just start paying more attention to the guys in your classes and near your locker. Once you find a guy you might like, start to talkto him and make him like you. If you don't find anyone, then try what others say.

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-09-26 18:34:45 -0700

u don't need a boyfriend u can be an independent girl and shouldn't need anyone to tell you that your beautiful or smart or funny(like me) sooo yea...

Skittles9815
Skittles9815 wrote:
2012-09-26 05:33:46 -0700

I would like that chart if that's ok...
-Skittles9815

thisgirlgotswagg123
thisgirlgotswagg123 wrote:
2012-09-25 17:18:41 -0700

hey lovergirl i know how it feels but having a boyfriend really isn't all that as people make it seem i think you should just take your time and enjoy life and dont let this stuff get to your head smile

jellies_gurl
jellies_gurl wrote:
2012-09-24 13:17:20 -0700

buddy me for more info! PurdyFoo knows a chart that i can give to you!

jellies_gurl
jellies_gurl wrote:
2012-09-24 13:16:58 -0700

hey, lover girl! First, you may need a makeover! Then, you an find a boy that YOU like!

_Millennium14381_
_Millennium14381_ wrote:
2012-09-23 16:56:21 -0700

Having a boyfriend is great in all, don't get me wrong, but be careful with the responsibitly for having one.

buggybug15
buggybug15 wrote:
2012-09-22 20:13:29 -0700

wow i never looked at it that way but i will wait for the right person to come my way. Thank you

Lola15948
Lola15948 wrote:
2012-09-21 09:20:25 -0700

I want one to I'm just waiting till this one guy asks me out but I dont think he will

PrinzRyland
PrinzRyland wrote:
2012-09-21 06:52:09 -0700

WOOOOOOOOOOWW creeeps hang in chatroomss....now I feel like a creep :l

Rayanna1234
Rayanna1234 wrote:
2012-09-21 04:52:54 -0700

i rarely fall in love

_Millennium14381_
_Millennium14381_ wrote:
2012-09-17 19:05:46 -0700

Even though you do not have one, and want one, you have to remember that you shouldn't have a boyfriend just because, it should be becasue you BOTH are comitting to it. Yea, having a boyfriend is great, but just remember, even though it's fun, it's serious too!

- Nataliaa -_2255781
- Nataliaa -_2255781 wrote:
2012-09-16 20:11:23 -0700

I want one tooo ;

brebre234
brebre234 wrote:
2012-09-16 12:22:28 -0700

Wait until you meat that special one or person smile

kalya222
kalya222 wrote:
2012-09-16 07:34:29 -0700

whywhywhy would u find a boyfriend in the chat room have you read the rules no dateing on this sight

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16