Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

lilboo.girltoo
lilboo.girltoo wrote:
2012-08-31 17:01:53 -0700

Girl you don't need a bf and plus.. you'd be tide
down to 1 boy... like come on and if you see a really hot guy than you can flirt with him cause like
your friends are taken and when you do get one
than thats goood for you Big Grin Big Grin

onedirectionlol
onedirectionlol wrote:
2012-08-31 13:06:19 -0700

I really want a bf

CupcakeLover2001
CupcakeLover2001 wrote:
2012-08-31 12:54:56 -0700

i dont want a boy friend. its ok if you dont have one. you will just get more chance to get that special someone if you wait!

Lenish
Lenish wrote:
2012-08-31 12:30:30 -0700

girlz it ok cause im the same way an im in 5th

kenzdalena
kenzdalena wrote:
2012-08-29 18:25:23 -0700

I really want one

kenzdalena
kenzdalena wrote:
2012-08-29 18:24:40 -0700

I don't and I have a crush on this boy at school and hes in 6th grade and I'm in 4th

kenzdalena
kenzdalena wrote:
2012-08-29 18:21:06 -0700

I know right ug

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-08-29 15:31:28 -0700

so stupid how kidz have boyfriends it annoys me like they flirt with each other like ugh all my friends have boyfriends and i dont it kinda gets me mad some times but its sooooooooooooo stupid and my friends r like wat 10?!

Erin96878
Erin96878 wrote:
2012-08-29 13:46:57 -0700

It's okay not to have a boyfriend, I don't.

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-08-29 05:29:11 -0700

dnt worry i dnt have a bf either

lisx)
lisx) wrote:
2012-08-28 11:33:34 -0700

Girls remember its better to be alone than with
bad company

haymaker14
haymaker14 wrote:
2012-08-28 10:13:38 -0700

Thats not how it works your disgusting. get off please i reported this comment.

JD2002
JD2002 wrote:
2012-08-27 10:11:30 -0700

what do that min winyou sin dim to me

Clady
Clady wrote:
2012-08-27 00:43:56 -0700

i know wat you mean but dont just want a boyfriend cuz all ur friendz have one the right one will come at the right time plus if u meet a guy claiming to be within ur age group on the internet even if u DO ask for a picture and he does show it to you,you cant be a 100% sure he hasnt put someone elses pic never do meetups one day you will find someone and for the right reasons 2

Clady
Clady wrote:
2012-08-27 00:43:54 -0700

metallover16
metallover16 wrote:
2012-08-26 19:22:57 -0700

what the hell? you want a boyfriend cause all your friends have one? thats how little girls get they're feelings hurt. Get a boyfriend cause you actually like him and he actually likes you. what you gonna do? date him till all your friends don't have boyfriends then dump him? what if he likes you? Kids these days

lannie13
lannie13 wrote:
2012-08-26 18:29:59 -0700

i be feelin da same way sometimes...sometimes

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-08-25 20:50:52 -0700

: /

tori1207
tori1207 wrote:
2012-08-25 11:02:36 -0700

Same for me Frustrated

username112
username112 wrote:
2012-08-25 08:55:35 -0700

wow idk just keep trying!!! Love

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza