Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

lilboo.girltoo
lilboo.girltoo wrote:
2012-08-31 17:01:53 -0700

Girl you don't need a bf and plus.. you'd be tide
down to 1 boy... like come on and if you see a really hot guy than you can flirt with him cause like
your friends are taken and when you do get one
than thats goood for you Big Grin Big Grin

onedirectionlol
onedirectionlol wrote:
2012-08-31 13:06:19 -0700

I really want a bf

CupcakeLover2001
CupcakeLover2001 wrote:
2012-08-31 12:54:56 -0700

i dont want a boy friend. its ok if you dont have one. you will just get more chance to get that special someone if you wait!

Lenish
Lenish wrote:
2012-08-31 12:30:30 -0700

girlz it ok cause im the same way an im in 5th

kenzdalena
kenzdalena wrote:
2012-08-29 18:25:23 -0700

I really want one

kenzdalena
kenzdalena wrote:
2012-08-29 18:24:40 -0700

I don't and I have a crush on this boy at school and hes in 6th grade and I'm in 4th

kenzdalena
kenzdalena wrote:
2012-08-29 18:21:06 -0700

I know right ug

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-08-29 15:31:28 -0700

so stupid how kidz have boyfriends it annoys me like they flirt with each other like ugh all my friends have boyfriends and i dont it kinda gets me mad some times but its sooooooooooooo stupid and my friends r like wat 10?!

Erin96878
Erin96878 wrote:
2012-08-29 13:46:57 -0700

It's okay not to have a boyfriend, I don't.

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-08-29 05:29:11 -0700

dnt worry i dnt have a bf either

lisx)
lisx) wrote:
2012-08-28 11:33:34 -0700

Girls remember its better to be alone than with
bad company

haymaker14
haymaker14 wrote:
2012-08-28 10:13:38 -0700

Thats not how it works your disgusting. get off please i reported this comment.

JD2002
JD2002 wrote:
2012-08-27 10:11:30 -0700

what do that min winyou sin dim to me

Clady
Clady wrote:
2012-08-27 00:43:56 -0700

i know wat you mean but dont just want a boyfriend cuz all ur friendz have one the right one will come at the right time plus if u meet a guy claiming to be within ur age group on the internet even if u DO ask for a picture and he does show it to you,you cant be a 100% sure he hasnt put someone elses pic never do meetups one day you will find someone and for the right reasons 2

Clady
Clady wrote:
2012-08-27 00:43:54 -0700

metallover16
metallover16 wrote:
2012-08-26 19:22:57 -0700

what the hell? you want a boyfriend cause all your friends have one? thats how little girls get they're feelings hurt. Get a boyfriend cause you actually like him and he actually likes you. what you gonna do? date him till all your friends don't have boyfriends then dump him? what if he likes you? Kids these days

lannie13
lannie13 wrote:
2012-08-26 18:29:59 -0700

i be feelin da same way sometimes...sometimes

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-08-25 20:50:52 -0700

: /

tori1207
tori1207 wrote:
2012-08-25 11:02:36 -0700

Same for me Frustrated

username112
username112 wrote:
2012-08-25 08:55:35 -0700

wow idk just keep trying!!! Love

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.

Micro_jb-micro
Pop super star Justin Bieber has just dropped his long-awaited third studio album Believe, featur...
Micro_dumped_micro
L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school...
Micro_top10giftsbf-micro
Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates,...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom